S e v e n

Lyrics to go: Happier than ever by Billie Eilish

Dominic

I yanked the door open and right before my dilated eyes in panic of a fatal injury, she went down with a thud. Her clothes flew everywhere and slapped the floor a second later in their wetness.

My heart was drumming a quick tempo in my chest. No matter how much I disliked her, I just couldn't derive joy in her getting hurt. Eunice groaned beneath the pile that buried her from sight before sitting up with a huff as she removed the wet cloth from her face. Then she noticed my presence.

"What?" she spat in disgust when I stayed frozen without a word.

My eyes travelled down the rest of her body and momentarily shut close in regret.

I should not have opened the damn door.

Looking away, I informed her of her nudity.

"Eunice, you're naked."

"What are talking ab—ah shit!" she swore and in my peripheral, I saw her scrambling back up only to slip again to the floor with a hiss. With that, I snapped my head back to her and rushed forward.

"Fuck. Are you okay?"

"No, I'm not!" she snarled, "Damnit!"

The few clothes that covered her private parts had now slipped away and her towel was somewhere beneath the wet pile that had drowned her so I left my helping hands midair with no intention of touching her bare skin.

Eunice's face was bare of makeup once again and her short hair was tiny bits of wet curls on her head. There was her cheeks dotted with dark marks and acne, brown skin spotless on every other part of her body and lean curvy shape that made my dick want to rise.

For the first time, I saw her tattoo, dark spiral lines swimming into each other until they made an intriguing pattern on the left side of her body from her waistline up to the arc of her breast. She had nice abdominal muscles that hinted a dedicated workout schedule. Down to her pelvis, she had on a red lace thong shielding her pubis from sight. Thankfully.

As she sat up again, her bare boobs bounced a few times on her chest and she held onto her ankle with a hiss and a scrunched nose to which I found a piercing absent of a nose ring.

"Shit! I think I sprained my ankle." Eunice whimpered, her nudity being the last thought on her mind and that made me break out of my reverie.

"Are you sure?"

My conscience was already preparing to give me a nagging and I began to regret the whole scheme.

"No, I'm just faking it. Of course I'm sure!" Eunice seethed.

Rubbing the back of my neck, I gave her ankle a worried glance but then she tilted her head up to me and I met her brown eyes. It made me feel so little, so vulnerable, having her gaze burn into my soul.

Before I could comprehend my thoughts, she piped again with an intense glare. "I know my nipples are cute. But can you do me a favor and help me up?"

"I wasn't staring, trust me." with a roll of my eyes, I took her hands in mine. It was only a matter of time before I'd realize she was just fluent in passive aggressive.

I pulled her up and she hopped on one foot until she regained balance. How she was not embarrassed about being naked, I had no idea. Then it occured to me that she infact stripped and met different men on a regular. Still, it felt uncomfortable having her wet body close to mine when her nipples were literally up in my face.