F i v e

Eunice

I ended up not going to the club this particular Friday. I still wasn't over the absence of Akeelah at all and I couldn't risk moping around and sticking out in the clubhouse like a sore loser while strangers partied hard at the expense of my depression. Infact, I had no plans of leaving the house for the rest of the day until I met Denise.

That bitch was a bubble of joy and oddly a devoted church girl too so meeting her after four years of lost contact made me reluctant at first and still reluctant to rekindle a friendship bond between us. She was so different from me, a sadistic melancholic, and I didn't want to taint the boisterous youth still retained with a pristine mind yet distinct in nature from holier than thou religious snobs. Thinking back to her impact in my life in such a short time that we got acquainted was my biggest consideration in agreeing to hang out with her. With her and her boyfriend.

The little humane part of me shrunk in embarrassment when I realized Dominic was Denise' boyfriend, recalling how fast I'd jumped to the conclusion of him being one of those helpless fools that tried to hit on me. But then again, I didn't think much of it. I had more important things to think about than pondering on our ruined first impression of each other anyway.

I would be honest, my heart did plop to my stomach knowing that Dominic had only been pursuing a platonic friendship with his new neighbor and not trying to flirt. I had not been able to fathom the cause for my disappointment but I'd presume my ego simply got bruised for not having the power to subjugate yet another man, and for also making a fool out of myself.

I would admit though, Dominic was a snack. He was my spec when it comes to physical attributes. Tall___taller than I was and trust me when I say I was a tall figure myself__, chiselled features and well-fucking-built, had no beards___and I loathed beards on men, how convenient___, fit but not too bulky, just lean in the right places, eyes that were little intriguing orbs of hard black, firm lips, jawline so hard they could break a nut, had a quiet but deep almost sombre voice and spoke like he didn't give a damn about the world.

If only I had met him on a different circumstance, I might have ridden his cock a couple of times until I got the attraction out of my system.

Wait a minute, was I seriously fantasizing about my friend's boyfriend?

Fuck.

Atleast the thought of him,___I mean a lookalike of him from another dimension___turned me on that this fucker below me with a peanut for a dick. Suddenly realizing that my lips were moving, I rolled my eyes at my own fake moans of pleasure while the idiot grunted back in satisfaction. He had better be satisfied 'cause mine was the only cunt he'd enjoy from a girl way higher than his standards.

"Fuck yeah. Oh, you feel so good inside of me. . . Fuck, baby cum for me." I ranted on almost monotonously as I bounced on his thighs and his bed creaked with my heavy thrusts.

His dark lips parted and a gasp escaped them as his muscles tensed under me, cupping my bouncing breasts in his rough hands and groaning as he released his warm ejaculation. I leaned up and continued to bounce on his hard on, his thick legs trembling beneath me in protest. I lengthened his euphoria, rubbing myself around him and refusing to pull out until he was breathless and begging me to stop.

I climbed down from him and sprawled on the sheets, lying face up and staring fixedly at the ceiling as I breathed heavily into the silence. We stayed like that for a while, listening to each other's drag of breaths before I sat up stark naked on the bed, and picked up my cigarette pack and lighter from the small bedside table.

"Are you sure you're not staying the night sweetie?"

I lit the butt of the cigar stick, took a long drag and dropped the lighter and cigarette pack into my handbag sitting by the foot of the bed before I answered his question,