new beginnings

{brief description}
It's your first day at your new school, no friends no nothing. It's a fresh start from your old life in Australia, you've moved to the city of love and you want to cut ties with your old life.

{Pov}
You walk up the stairs and through the gate to your new school, on the last step I tripped and dropped some of my things. Before I knew it a boy with blonde hair walks over and asks me if I needed help, I kindly declined and packed up my things. He offered me a hand up but I refused, unknowing of his sexuality I didn't want to come off the wrong way but when I walked off he seemed to blush like I had impressed him or something. I head to my classroom, I take a seat at the back by myself. A girl with raven blue hair storms into the room and sits as fast as possible before I knew it the blonde boy walks in, the girl seems star struck. He goes to sit Infront of her but he see's me in the corner of his eye, he takes note of the vacancy beside me and he takes advantage of it. He sits down and i just sit there not doing anything, "Hey, I didn't catch your name earlier" said the blonde boy looking into your eyes. "Oh...ah my name's (y/n)" you said trying to play it cool. "Cool name, I'm Adrien or some people call me sex on legs" he said with ambition, I'd chuckle at his remark and look into his dreamy eyes but before i could say anything my new teacher Miss Boostiay walks in, not wanting to get in trouble you take out your notebook and get ready to take notes.