best weekend of your life

{pov}
I woke up at 7:30am on Saturday morning, still full of butterflies from yesterdays events. I decided to make the most of my first week in Paris. I had a list.
*Go to the Botanical gardens
*Get ice cream
*Buy some new clothes
*Shopping in general
*And see the Eiffel Tower at night
I set off for my days adventures, I went to the gardens and saw all the beautiful plants, then bought the most delicious ice cream I've ever had, I bought new clothes and went shopping. When I had finished it was 6:00pm and it was getting dark, I got to the tower at 6:40 and I was amazed it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I pulled out my picnic blanket I had taken with me and placed it on a patch of grass Infront of the glistening Eiffel Tower. I had been sitting there for about half an hour when I look to my right and see Adrian.....alone. "HEY ADRIAN" i called out, he quickly looked over and started speed walking. He gave me an enormous hug, " what's wrong" I said worried, " oh it's just my dad can be a bit of a dick sometimes, but there's nothing I can do about it. It's just the way he is" he said calming himself down. He sat beside me and looked at the luminous tower, " I come here when I'm sad"Adrian said without looking away from the tower. " I-if you ever need me, I'll always be there fo-" I was cut if by a man selling roses, Adrian pulled out his wallet and bought one, he twirled it in his fingers  and while taking in the Rose's sweet aroma he looked me up and down and handed me the rose. While one of his hands was passing me the rose his other was being placed on my warm hands. "A-adri-" I was cut off again by the sweet kiss from Adrian. He pushed me to the ground slowly and softly as we continued to make out. He stopped for a second and grabbed my hand he lifted me up, helped pack up my things and we ran off like little lover boys do.