best weekend of your life 2

Adrian takes me to my house which was a little weird since I've never told him were I live, but I didn't think much of it I just wanted to enjoy him for as long as possible. We both slam into my bedroom door making out, we take each other's clothes off while we make our way to the bed. while I'm making my way down to his cock Ninos lecture about Adrian's kinks and turn on's came to mind. I begin by licking up and down his cock, it was now at 9 inches in length I look at the tip of it and Adrian stands up he grabs me by the hair " be a good little boy a let me fuck you senseless!" His voice seemed deeper than normal. He began to thrust his cock into the back of my throat making me gag, I took in all 9 rock hard inches into the back of my throat and without hesitation he slams it all the way in and cums into the back of my throat. I feel the warmth of it running down my throat, he takes it out slowly and picks me up, I wrap my legs around him and he slams me against the wall. He tries to put his stiffness in me, but I make a cute squeak sound. " A-adrian I'm a virg-" before i could finish he slams his hand over my  mouth, " from now on its master, and the louder you moan the faster and harder I'll go my little slut". You were sort of into the degradation from him.

{To be edited and subject to change}