cat play

{pov}
I was on my way home when I looked up and saw flying debris, I ducked and ran for my life " WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HOLY SHIT!!!!" i said running for my life. I look behind me and a massive piece building was hurdling towards me, I close my eyes and except my fate. All of a sudden I was flying through the air, when I open my eyes I noticed I was being carried by Strapping young super heroin in a skin tight suit with all of his features defined. " Thank you so much" I said happy to be alive, "it's fine (little part of y/n) uuuuuh civilian" said the super hero. He placed me down on top of a building, before he could leave he introduced himself as cat noir one of Paris main hero's, as he lift he shot you a wink and he lunged away with his staff. I decided to not think much of it and to just head home. When I got home I decided to wash of the days negativity with a warm shower, when I got out I noticed a black flash run past my window. Still naked I ran for a towel incase of a peeping Tom, when I looked outside I noticed the super hero cat noir looking at me from a building across the stone covered street, he gestured the length of my penis before running off and giving me a small wave, I was clearly embarrassed but I thought it was hot, what's not hot about a handsome big dicked, chiseled body super hero being pervey on an average guy like me who wasn't all that special. I layed on my bed all giddy because of Adrian's clear liking towards me and now cat noir is looking at me naked and clearly liking what he see's. I felt like a god that was being worshipped by two sexy young men. "Aaaaaaaah, this is great" I said as I slowly fell asleep.