|| "and there's no medicine-you know the cure."

•  •  •  •  •  •  •

- je t'aime-

•  •  •  •  •  •  •

"what do you want me to do, louis?" harry hissed throwing his arms up desperately trying to understand why he's getting blamed for something he had no idea was gonna happen.

harry watches closely as louis picks up one of the cushioned pillows from the sofa and slams it against the wall obviously outraged. harry rubs his mouth, shaking his head.

"do something! i don't care what you do harry, just say—or do something!" louis aggressively shouts spinning around to face his boyfriend whose just sitting on the sofa with wide eyes watching his every move.

"i don't have that control over the management louis, i can't just tell them to not separate the band." harry mutters resting back onto the sofa, he glances away, only returning his attention back to louis when he lets out a mutter.

"what was that?" harry questions, not prepared for louis to make his way over to him, shoving him up by the collar with a unknown look in his eyes. something harry has never seen before.

"this is your fault" louis says lowly dropping harry back down as he walks away, gapping like a fish harry's eyes follow louis as he storms out of the room.

harry stumbles as he chases after the boy he fell in love with—or the boy he thought he fell in love with. livid, harry grabs louis wrist stopping him in his steps.

"this is not my fault louis. i did not want this" harry spits out disgusted by how his boyfriend is acting. a sarcastic laugh fills the hall as louis spins around looking at harry dead in the eyes.

"so you are telling me, you didn't go to management and tell them you needed a break? you didn't want to leave the band just like zayn did?" louis mutters bitterly, looking harry up and down.

"i did but—"

louis shoves harry away from him aggressively, "you don't understand harry—i need this. i fucking need this job! i need the band—i can't do this alone." he shouts pointing wildly making his way closer to harry.

"this—this isn't fair, yes i went to management wanting to ask for a break—or to get out of the band. louis—ive been doing this since i was sixteen years old." harry hisses taking a step back, he's been trying to keep his calm this whole time but—