|| "if the world was ending, you'd come over, right?"

• • • • • • •

-  the one where harry doesn't know he's pregnant and gives birth in gas station bathroom

- the one where harry doesn't know he's pregnant and gives birth in gas station bathroom. -

- 11; eventful road trip -

• • • • • • •

" love! we should be on the road right now, traffic is going be hell and we don't want to miss thanksgiving! hurry up !" louis yells from the bottom of the stairs.

"i'm coming, i'm coming! i just needed to grab a couple more blankets and hoodies. hold your horses lou." harry states smiling at his panicked husband while carrying two hoodies and six blankets in his arms.

louis and harry have been happily married for three years now. they met in elementary school but didn't start dating until sophomore year of high school and after 5 years of dating, louis finally popped the question.

it was no big surprise when they fell in love, anne and jay always knew that it was a matter of time that the boys will finally realize that they belong together.

"we don't need anymor- i swear to god if you lose any of my hoodies, i will leave you at your mom's house harry." louis threatens as he realizes that harry were holding his hoodies in his arms.

harry giggles softly and gives louis a quick peck before racing out the front door.

"you love me to much to do that! you would never!" harry laughs getting into the car and shoving the blankets and one of the hoodies in the backseat.

louis rolls his eyes at his husband's behavior, shakes his head before finally walking out the house and locking the door.

" don't try me baby! i will." louis shouts as he locks the bottom lock and walks to his jeep that holds his annoy little husband.

"not. you could never leave your true love. you would miss me way too much!" harry says making a large arm gesture.

louis chuckles softly before hopping into the drivers seat and starts the car. he sighs and turns to harry whose smile is ear to ear.

"okay that's true but you really need to hurry up, we are going be late because of you. niall is probably already there eating all of the good foods." louis pouts turning back to the road and starts the long drive.

"niall lives literally right next to my mom, he's probably still asleep, lou. we both know he doesn't wake up until like 3pm. we'll be fine." harry comforts kissing louis' soft cheek.