20 - 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙

chapter twenty social media and real lifewarnings : none

chapter twenty
social media and real life
warnings : none

karl :) @karljacobs_
PAINTING OUR NAILS!!! JOIN QUICK
www.idkwhattoputherebutimhot.twitch.com
💬 ♻️ ❤️

fae hummed as she spun around in her chair. "did the notification go out?" karl asked, stopping faes chair with his hand. "hey chat!" fae said with a smile, leaning on karl.

"i want blue." fae said, picking up the dark blue nail polish from the colorful pile that sat on his desk. "okay, i wanna match with you." karl said simply, taking the small bottle from her hand. "ugh, were just such goals. i bet azalea is bothering alex to paint matching nails with her right now." fae said, karl giggling at her joke. it was true, anyways.

chat was freaking out when karl grabbed her hand, placing it on a small box he had put on his desk to paint them. but it was the way he lifted her hand that chat was freaking out over. he held her so gently, as if she were made of glass that would break at the slightest bit of pressure.

the way he was so gentle with her as if touching her would bruise her delicate skin. like she was a piece of priceless art that was made with the finest details, a statue that had been sculpted like no other to look like beauty itself.

(dude that came out of nowhere i really pulled those art references out of my ass holy shit)

"other hand." he said simply, lifting her hand with wet polish and placing it on the desk before grabbing her other. he gave her hand a small squeeze before placing on the box. both of their faces were blooming with pink shades from the simple action, sending chat right back into a frenzy.

"ive never painted long nails i hope i did okay." he said quietly, placing the polish bottle down. "they look great, right chat?" fae asked, showing her shiny nails to the camera. the chat began saying he did great, bringing smiles to both of them.

karl grabbed both of her ands, lighting blowing on her nails. fae laughed, throwing her head back as karl continued. "here, watch this." fae said, shaking her hands out of his grasp. "come on." she said, waving him to follow her.