Eligibility

In order for your story to be accepted as an entry to this contest, it will have to meet the following requirements. Please note that only entries which have been screened by our judges and hosts and have been replied to with a "Accepted" comment will be considered. 

1. The story must be written in English. 

2. The story must include LGBTQIA characters, themes, or situations. 

3.  The story must exceed 3000 words. 

4. The story must have more than 5 chapters. 

5. The above mentioned may be in exclusion of short stories if the short story is over 3000 words. (Note: Please indicate in the form if your entry is a short story so not to be automatically disqualified.) 

6. If the LGBTQIA entry you plan on submitting is a book of poetry or a collection of poems, it must at least be 500 words, but the number of chapters do not matter. 

7. The entry may not have over 50K reads. 

8. The only way for Queer authors to hear about us is via your votes, and adding the book to your public lists, so please make sure you do that so more people can see this book and share their stories with us. 

9. Make sure to post a link to the contest on your page so people can find us! 

10. The entry may only be in one of the following genres with the exception of poetry which may take any free form the author wishes. However, it does not need to be listed on wattpad as the following genre: 

Romance 

Poetry 

Horror

Fantasy (Includes Vampires and Werewolves)

Note: Stories which include mature themes, graphic content, and profanity will be accepted, however erotica will not. Please note that extreme displays of violence with no warnings nor apparent reason will be disqualified automatically.