Rules and Guidelines

Note: Please ensure you have read all the requirements to be eligible for this contest on the chapter prior. This page is only here as a guide whilst the one previous to it sets out the requirements which must be met in order to participate.  

There is no need to follow anyone or add anything to your lists.  We only recommend the latter to keep up with any changes or updates to the contest. 

As for some rules and guidelines: 

1. This is a safe space created for authors who most likely are facing a great deal of stigma in the real world, as such, we suggest everyone proceeds with kindness, care, and understanding. That is needless to say that any harmful message or comment here towards any particular persons or groups, will be removed, reported, and cause the immediate disqualification of the user. 

2. You may only enter one story to this contest, so please ensure it is the one you enjoy the most. 

3. The entry may only belong to the genres mentioned in our eligibility page, however it does not need to be listed as the genre with which you enter. 

4. Your entry need not be completed. 

5. Our LGBTQIA lead, @Parisable, is always looking for new stories to read, so even if you're not participating, it would be a good idea to tag your LGBTQ+ stories with #Celebrateyourpride or #ThePrideAwards for a surprise pop in!