CHAPTER ONE

First meeting with a time traveler
.
.
.

Takemichi, an adult inside his teenage body, a time-leaper, and someone who was supposed to die until he somehow got back to the past.

What am I supposed to do? He thought, sighing as he came across the river after he and his friends got beaten up.

"How am I supposed to go back??"

His musing was cut off when he saw a girl jumping off the bridge. 

Takemichi's eyes widened before running to save the girl from her death. "STOP!!!" 

Unfortunately, he was too late as the unknown girl fell into the river. 

"NOO!" He shouted, horrified then his eyes glowed in determination as he jumped into the river to save the girl. 

Hang on! I'm going to save you!

.
.
.

After Takemichi dragged the girl back to the ground, the time leaper tried to wake the girl. 

The girl, he really needs to know her name, opened her eyes and slowly sat up as if she was a freaking zombie.

And did her neck just crack!?

Wtf. 

"I'm alive?" The girl said to herself before clicking her tongue in annoyance. "Damn."

"DAMN!?" Takemichi shouted in confusion.

The girl, whoever she is, stood up and glared at him, making him flinch. "Are you the one who interrupted my suicide?" 

"Y-y-yes!" 

Takemichi couldn't help but back away when the girl looked like she wanted to hurl the poor boy into the river and drown him before getting rid of the evidence that he was murdered and make it look like an accident. 

He closed his eyes when he saw the girl pulling her hand out of her pocket, expecting something bad to happen. 

But nothing happened. 

The poor boy opened his eyes and saw the girl holding out her hand for him to stand up. 

"Man, you must be one hell of an idiot to try to save me." The girl laughed as she forced Takemichi to stand up. 

"I owe you one." The girl said before walking away. 

"Huh!? Wait!!" Takemichi shouted for her to stop. 

The girl did stop, but her back was facing him. 

"What's your name?" 

.
.
.

"Daria Osamu." The girl, Daria, said as she walked away. 

Takemichi smiled, feeling like he accomplished something. 

Unbeknownst to the poor time leaper, Daria smirked as her face darkened and the carefree aura around her disappeared, making the animals around her to run for their lives. 

"A time leaper, huh." 

She chuckled. "This will be interesting." 

Her musing was cut off short when her phone rings. "Moshi moshi~." She greeted the person who called her before pulling the phone away with a knowing look. 

"YOU DAMN MACKEREL!  WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!?!?" 

"Maaa~, Chibi you bad dog. You nearly destroyed your master's ears!" Daria dramatically exclaimed. "You need to learn some manners~." 

"HAH!?!? WHO YOU CALLING A DOG!?" 

"Remember the time you lost the bet. Our deal is if, no, when I win you'll be my dog for life~!" 

"YOU SUICIDAL BASTARD!!" 

Daria laughed in amusement as she passed two boys with blonde hair, one of them had some cool tattoos on their head while one of them was eating dorayaki. 

The boy that was eating dorayaki made eye-contact with Daria. 

Suddenly, time slowed down as pitch black eyes met narrow dark brown.

But the moment was cut off short when a certain chibi was getting impatient. 

"OI! DID YOU HEAR ME, MACKEREL!!" 

Daria broke eye contact and frowned at the phone. "You really need to learn manners, Chi~bi!" 

"YOU--" 

Daria laughed as she disappeared from the dorayaki boy, who was still staring at her. 

"Oi, Mikey." The tattooed guy snapped him out of it. "What was that? Do you know her?" 

"No." The boy, Mikey, shook his head before pouting as his stomach grumbled. "Ken-chin~! I'm hungry!!" 

The tattooed guy gained a tick-mark. "YOU JUST ATE!" 

But he still carried Mikey to the nearest restaurant while the boy was still staring at the same spot. 

She has the same interesting eyes as me. Interesting. I wonder who that girl is?

.
.
.

Daria: 堕 means "fallen". 美 means "beauty". 闇 means "darkness"

Osamu: A given name.

Probably. Look I'm not Japanese so I have very little knowledge about the name meanings and kanji (except for anime).

This is just a test or something. If you guys want this, I will continue, but if you want fem!Hibari x Mikey or fem!Levi x Mikey then I will delete this story and do just that.

Fem!Hibari x Mikey

Fem!Levi x Mikey

Fem!Xanxus x Mikey

Fem!Xanxus x Mikey

Anyway, have a good day!