CHAPTER TWO (Yokohama to Shibuya)

Before all that shit happened.

Yokohama.

"ODASAKU! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?" Yumeko Dazai whined.

Odasaku couldn't help but sighed. "What is it Dazai?"

"My vacation is ruined! By the cruel hands of Mori-sensei!" Dazai pouted.

"What did he do?" Odasaku asked. He sounds so done with his friend. It's a wonder how he never snapped or give up on her.

"He gave me this mission about some time traveler in Shibuya." Dazai said before sulking again. "And I was so ready to spend my vacation on jumping on a lava with the lovely couple that I kidnapped."

Odasaku stared at him, dumbfounded before sighing again. "Dazai, when are you going?"

"Today in 3 PM." Dazai answered.

Odasaku stared at him. "That means... Dazai, do you know what time it is?"

"It's 4:48 PM. So?"

Odasaku gave his friend a look and Dazai blinked.

Once.

Twice.

Before gasping.

"Oh, I'm sorry I'm  lat--

"Oh, I'm sorry I'm  lat--." Ango was interrupted when a black blur went past him. "What the!?"

.
.
.

"THAT SHITTY DAZAI!!!! WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!?!?!?" Chuuya Nakahara roared in anger.

"DYNAMIC ENTRY!!!" Dazai shouted as she kicked Chuuya in the special place, causing the poor guy to die.

Dazai laughed, feeling no remorse that not only was she late, she also killed her partner. "Yo, Chibi~."

"You... bitch!" Chuuya whimpered in pain as he clutched his son.

R.I.P. Manhood. Dazai thought, snickering.

"Are you okay~?" Dazai asked, pretending to look worried.

Chuuya stood up and choked her, much to her delight. "YOU FUCKER!!!!! NOT ONLY ARE YOU LATE, YOU DARE TRY TO KILL ME!?!?!?"

Dazai looked to the side. "Sorry."

That seemed to anger him more. "YOU DON'T FUCKING LOOK SORRY TO ME!!"

"Chuuya, are you dumb?" Dazai sighed in disappointment. "And here I thought we being partners for years you'll know me better than that." She smirked at him, causing him to tighten his grip on her.

After all that chaos and finally getting inside the plane, Dazai hummed a suicidal song. "Shinju wa hitori de wa dekinai~ hm?" She paused when she saw the ocean and gasped. "What a lovely ocean!"

And proceeds to jump while she's still on the private plane.

Chuuya gapped at the falling suicidal woman. "DAZAIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!"

.
.
.

After trying and failing to prevent Dazai from attempting suicide, they finally FINALLY arrived after several hours when they could've arrived earlier.
.
.
.

Can someone salute at Chuuya?