Chapter 38

George Pov
'So what do you want to do?', Clay asked.

'I thought we could go for a walk, the weather is really nice and it's not that late yet', I said and Clay smiled.

'That sounds nice Georgie, you have the best ideas', he said and I got flustered.

'Thanks', I smiled with a big smile.

We got our jackets and went to the front door.

'We'll be back later!', I shouted inside and heard my mum answering me with an okay.

We headed outside into the fresh evening breeze. It was nice and chilly, making me shiver just a tad bit. The shimmering evening sun was making everything illuminate in a golden glow.

Clay and I started walking and suddenly our fingers touched. They where warm and I intertwined our fingers, holding his hand. His hand was quite a bit bigger than my hand, but it made me feel safe in a nice and warming way, I liked his presence, it was calming and I loved him so so much.

'Hey Clay, do you want to head to the shore, it's really nice there, especially at sunset.', I suggested and clay nodded approvingly.

We made our way to the sea shore and soon arrived, after walking through a wood for a while and almost getting lost in the process.

'Here we are', I said with a big smile on my face.

We arrived at a nice beach, with few benches scattered around and an amazing view of the sunset.

'This looks awesome Georgie!', Clay said happily and hugged me tightly.

We sat down on one of the benches and I leaned against him, cuddling up.

It was as such a nice view and I genuinely just enjoyed whenever I was with him.

'I love you too Clay', I mumbled under my breath and he kissed me on my head.

'George?', he asked and looked at me with red cheeks.

'Yeah?', I asked and looked at him.

'Uhm, so I wanted to ask you if you wanted to be my boyfriend?', he asked with an even redder face.

'Yes, Clay I would love to', I smiled and flung my arms around his neck, hugging him in a tight embrace.

I looked up at him, his green shining eyes, that where filled with sparkles, his freckles, that where scattered across his face, his soft pink lips.

I leaned in and connected our lips, holding him tightly.  He immediately kissed back,  leaning in even more. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him even closer.

We broke apart after a long and passionate kiss, I opened my eyes and saw his flustered face looking at me happily.

'I love you so so much George', Clay smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer and hugging me.

I wished to be in this moment forever. To stay in his arms, hugging me tightly, I loved being his boyfriend and at the moment there was nothing I loved more on the world than sitting here in his arms, the chilly evening breeze brushing through my hair, making shivers run down my spine as he held me in a warm embrace.

It made me forget about everything, all the pain I had gone through, all the bad memories I had. I loved him so much and I wished to never leave his warm embrace.

'I love you so so much Georgie, I don't know what I would have done without you', Clay said as we sat here on the bench watching the sun as it disappeared slowly behind the horizon, making the sky getting tinted in a purple pink glow.

'George?', Clay asked me and I looked up at him.

'Yeah?', I asked back, getting lost in his sparkling emerald green eyes that illuminated in a loving way.

'Wanna go home? It's getting quite late.', he said and I nodded, even though I didn't want to leave his warm arms, wrapping around my body embracing me in such a loving way I had longed for for such a long time.

We got up and the evening air send chills down my back. He took my hand and intertwined our fingers, making my body warm up in his touch.

Soon after we arrived at home, it was already a bit later, the afterglow had slowly faded into the dark night sky, being scattered with white specks.

He opened the front door and headed inside. We took of our coats, hanging them on the hooks behind the door.

My parents where sitting on the couch, watching some tv show I didn't bother concentrating on. My dad looked at us grinning as he looked at our hands.

I blushed extremely hard and looked at Clay, who also had a pink blush specked across his face. He laughed nervously and I hugged him.

'Oh, don't worry boys, we'll leave you alone, just don't  get too loud.', he laughed as I turned a bright red.

'DAD! WE WEREN'T PLANNING ON ANYTHING!', I shouted embarrassed.

'Dont worry George, your dad was just taking the piss', my mum grinned and they both laughed.

'Uhm, okay, wanna go upstairs?', Clay asked and I nodded, still embarrassed.

'You can go, I'll be there in two minutes, just gonna get something.', I said and he nodded, going up the stairs.

I quickly went into the kitchen, I got out the bag of popcorn, putting it in the microwave. After a minute of intense waiting the microwave made a binging sound, making me know that it was done.

I got out the bag and poured all the popcorn into a bowl, breathing in the caramel sweet smell of the snack.

I took the bowl and walked up the stairs, I made my way across the hallway and opened the door to my bedroom. Clay was already sitting at my desk and he smiled when I entered the room with the bowl.

'Oooh popcorn, yummy', he said and snatched the bowl from me.

'Hey! Nooo my popcorn!', I laughed and took back the bowl.

'I thought we could watch a movie', I smiled and looked at his face, he was so so beautiful, the freckles speckling his skin, making it look even smoother than it already was, his soft pink lips I wished to kiss every second of the day. Those green sparkling eyes in which I got lost everytime I made eye contact with, I loved him so so dearly and I never wanted to loose him ever again.