✟~Ø₦Ɇ~✟

In the England pack, most everyone is serious and cut-throat. They keep to themselves rather than make allies, but they hardly ever cause trouble. Atleast, the smart ones do.

Ciel was an Omega wolf. He was meant to be paired with an Alpha, but he was to stubborn to make a commitment. Lots if alphas had their eyes on him because of his high-ranking family. His father, Vincent, was an Alpha, and his mother, Rachel, was an Omega; And, they gave birth to an Omega. His Aunt Red was a very important asset to the pack, being the Sigma. She was supreme in her intelligence of medicine. His family was highly held.

When the news spread of Ciel being an Omega, lower-rank Alphas perked their ears and began to crowd him. All the other Omegas became envious of the boy, even his own Omega cousin, Elizabeth. Ciel couldn't make friends on either side of the spectrum, but Betas, he could work with.

"Good Morning, young master!" Finny chirped merrily. "Did you sleep well?"

"I slept fine." Ciel yawned back, not as chipper.

The Phantomhive servants were all Betas. Finnian, Bardroy, Mey-rin, and Tanaka made Ciel feel safe and comfortable. He didn't have to worry about them pouncing on him in lust or poisoning him out of jealousy.

Mey-rin brought him his breakfast, beaming at him sweetly. Suddenly, Bard walked in, a rifle gripped in his hands.

"There's a group of alphas outside." Bard informed. Finny and Mey-rin's expressions darkened. "Should we fight them off?"

Though he tried to hold it back, Ciel released a fearful scent. "Please do. Don't let any alphas in here! That's an order!"

The three servants nodded in unison, "Yes, young master!" They darted off towards the threat to diffuse it.

They had watched Ciel basically twenty-four-seven for many years. All three had a protective feeling around him, similar to how you would want to protect a younger sibling. Though Omegas were usually disrespected and seen as nothing but baby-makers, an omega in nobility was seen as a jewel, the future of the family name. Ciel was precious to the Phantomhives, so they were going to protect him at all cost.

Ciel's mother and father appeared to join him for breakfast. Ciel's mother greeted him with a motherly kiss on the head.

"Good morning, sweetie!" Rachel greeted.

His father sat across from him, seeming slightly stressed as he spoke. "So, do you have any interest in settling down yet?"

"Oh, Vincent!" Rachel scoffed. "He just turned eighteen! Give the boy some time."

Ciel looked towards the ground, irritated with his father's pressuring. Every time they talked, Vincent asked if Ciel wanted to find a mate, and every time, Rachel shushed him.

"I know, I know! 'He'll be ready when he's ready'." Vincent quoted his wife's constant remark. "But most Omegas settle down at sixteen."

"Elizabeth is eighteen and unmated too!" Ciel cut in, trying to defend himself.

"Not for long, she's met a boy from the Trancy family." Vincent sighed with frustration. "Rumors say they're getting close, meaning they may mate soon."

Ciel sunk back in his chair, feeling guilt swell up in his chest. He waited for his mother to defend him again, but she just became silent, thinking over the situation.

Devastated, Ciel excused himself from breakfast and made his way to the library. There was a small ledge at the window, covered in pillows, that Ciel loved to sit and read on. There was a curtain he could draw that made him feel secure in a small place.

Ciel relaxed on a large black pillow and glanced down at the chaos unfolding on the front lawn. Finny, Bard, And Mey-rin were all pushing back the alpha horde. The number had increased from last time, meaning Ciel's scent was getting stronger.

"My heat must be soon." Ciel noted, sighing with exhaustion.

He laid back thinking of what it would be like to mate. Sure, his parents were happily mated, but looking around the pack, some had no choice. It was common for mated Omegas to be bruised and beaten, but alphas say it's better than being raped 'by accident'. Ciel started to worry if his mate would be like that.

Ciel refused to get a mate, and his parents respected his wishes. Vincent and Rachel couldn't force him, but they could ease him into the idea.

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

This story was requested so I hope you guys like it. This is my second Omegaverse story, so please forgive any mistakes!

If you would like to request a fanfiction, direct message me and get to it as quickly as I can!

Please follow, comment, vote, and share!

Toodles~