Smuts in different places

We are going shopping today and I'm excited. Yesterday when I found out we where going I went to the 'store' -and got one of those controlled vibrates and today we going to try it out. I get the thing in place and hand you the controller and to test it out you put it all the way up and I drop to my knees right in front of you. You look down at me and put it back down. I look up at you from the floor so you say "well since your already down there help me" unzip your pants pulling them down along with your boxers putting your dick right in front of me I look up and spit on the tip watching my saliva run down it slowly. I then proceeded to kiss from your balls all the way up starring at you the whole time watching your eyes as they get darker and darker with lust as they get as dark as they can I take your full length in my mouth gagging as I do so. Your head falls back as you place your hands in my hair pushing my head down and holding it as you say "look up at me I wanna the tears form in those beautiful eyes" so I look up at you as tears forms and fall down my face. You let go and a pull you out my mouth with a lot of saliva spilling out my mouth. I put you back in my mouth and continue to suck and swirl my tongue around you until you cum in my mouth. I pull you out and swallow. I get up forgetting all about the vibrater that in me. I got up and cleaned off the face and we leave to the mall. On the way there you keep playing with the settings going faster and slower just to mess with me turning me on even more. We pull into a parking stop and you look over at me and turn it up all the way putting your hand on my throat pulling me closer kissing me roughly then pulling away and whispering in my ear to be a good girl , letting me go and getting out the car walking to the other side and opening my door for me as we walk into the mall hand and hand we stop at foot locker to get some shoes you walk to the men's as I walk to the women's. You turn around to look at the shoes then turn around to see and employee flirting with me but Little do you know I'm telling him about you. You turn the vibrater up a little then a little more and then all the way i moan loud and almost fall over when you walk over and catch me and asking me if I'm ok with a big smirk on your face and jealously writen all over your face I say yes and we continue to get our shoes. We walk around the mall for about 45 minutes until I want to go to Victoria's Secret and I make you come with me . You put the thing up as high as it goes and I grab onto you for support so I don't fall. You keep it like that till I cum for the 5time since we walked into the mall I look at you and roll my eyes and continue to shop I get what I need and we leave going into rue 21 and shop I find some clothes and we go to the dressing rooms.  As soon and I get my pants off you see how wet I am all the cum dripping down my legs as you push me against the wall kissing me lightly while your hand goes into my underwear and you start to rub circles over and over again till I cum yet again once I go that you push 2 fingers in and out while your whisper in my ear how much a good girl I've been and how your going to make sure I know that you appreciate me being a good girl. You pull your fingers out pulling your pants and boxers off and picking me up placing my back on the chair as you slowly tease me then pushing into me slowly but all the way as my hand goes up and overs my mouth so I'm not loud you continue to go slow but hard until I'm about to cum I let you know by tapping your arms so you speed up and little and we both cum. You flip me over so my back is up and my chest  is on the chair and fuck me hard and rough not caring who hears us. You pull my hair so my head is back and my back it arched even more and you whisper in my ear that I am taking you so well and you can't wait till we get back to the car. We both finish again. as you push me against the wall kissing me lightly while your hand goes into my underwear and you start to rub circles over and over again till I cum yet again once I go that you push 2 fingers in and out while your whisper in my ear how much a good girl I've been and how your going to make sure I know that you appreciate me being a good girl. You pull your fingers out pulling your pants and boxers off and picking me up placing my back on the chair as you slowly tease me then pushing into me slowly but all the way as my hand goes up and overs my mouth so I'm not loud you continue to go slow but hard until I'm about to cum I let you know by tapping your arms so you speed up and little and we both cum. You flip me over so my back is up and my chest  is on the chair and fuck me hard and rough not caring who hears us. You pull my hair so my head is back and my back it arched even more and you whisper in my ear that I am taking you so well and you can't wait till we get back to the car. We both finish again.