Airplane ✈️

As we are getting on the plane an old lady In front of us drops her ticket so I bend down to pick it up causing you to walk into me hitting my ass with your dick. Standing back up straight I hand the old lady her ticket saying "I believe this is yours" she thanks me and we walk to find our seats, First class fancy. After getting seated and comfortable you whispered in my ear "nice stunt you pulled" as you gently grip my inner thigh smirking I whisper "I don't know what your talking about I was just bending down not my fault you don't pay attention" rolling my eyes I turn my head. You grip my throat pulling my head back to look you in the eyes as you say "drop the fucking attitude before I fuck it you of you on this plane". Jerky my head back saying "yeah right pussy". By this time we are already in the air and the flight attendant stops by to see if we want anything we both answer with a quick no. Getting aggravated you unbuckle my seat beat holding both my wrists in one hand behind my back you then unbuttoned my pants whispering "well I was going to do this in the bathroom but since you wanna catch and even bigger attitude I'll deal with it now, only partly tho cant having you screaming daddy to loud now can we?" Shaking my head I try to pull out of your head to get out of your hold to only have you tighten your hold. Closing my eyes I lean up to kiss you getting the hint you take control of the kiss and slowly you start to put your hand in my pants rubbing slow circles on the ball of nerves. Grinding my hips desperately you let out a quite chuckle pulling away from this kiss you look down then back into my eyes "needed are we" you say pushing 2 fingers inside with one hand, letting go if my wrists you cover my mouth with the other. I grip the arm rest and your forearm. Pumping your fingers in and out at a fast past only causes my grip to get tighter and my eyes to roll back. After about 5 minutes like this I start Clenching my walls around your fingers and tapping your forearm you let you know I'm close. You look into my eyes kissing and sucking my neck to leave a Hickey you pull our hand out before I can cum. Gasping for air I look at you asking "why you did you" "that's what you get for getting an attitude with me" is the response I get as you sit back in your chair pulling out your phone to reply to a couple of texts. Rolling my eyes with a huff I button my pants back up looking to see the bathroom door being open and empty scooting past you purposely tripping to I am sitting on your lap I stand up apologizing I walk to the rest you to get myself figure myself out and calm down. After being in there for a couple of minutes you walk in closing and locking the door grabbing my throat you say "stung after stunt are you really that needed for me to fuck you?" Reaching down to unbuttoned your pants you get the answer you wanted. Pulling down you pants and boxers you let Go and I get on my knees looking up at you I kiss the tip then spit on it. Looking back down at your dick I slow start to suck it pumping what I can't fit in my mouth. I look up to see you head tilted back you your eyes closed. Wanting to do more I take you all in my mouth gagging slightly your eyes fly open and you hands go straight to my head holding my head in place and I deep throat you losing air I pull back only for you to start face fucking me. Gripping my hair tighter I feel you twitch in my mouth so I know your about to cum. After a few more seconds I start to taste your cum in the back of my throat. Pulling your dick out completely I swallow before standing up and taking my pants and panties. Feeling your hands wrapped around my waist turning me around you push the middle of my back down so I'm bent over. Pulling my hair back slightly I feel you push your dick in me all the way and pulling back slowly. Continue this untill I look I've my shoulder and say "please daddy I need more" so that's what you give my hard fast thrust while I'm trying not to moan. You pull my hair back so I'm standing and looking at myself in the mirror you say "look at how hard your trying no to be loud. Is the dick that good you can't breathe what if I did this" as you reach in front of me playing with the ball of nerves again making my scream into my hand that was no placed over my mouth to contain the loudness. "Ohh that's what it took what is I pull out right now not letting you finish... but I won't cuz you look so sexy right now moaning my name as I fuck the life out of you." Finishing your sentence you push me back down and continue to fuck me hard untill I let out a shaky moan "daddy Im cumming" with that you start rubbing me faster feeling my walls clench you slow down a little till I came and speed up again. My knees felt so weak and my body was tired. Continuing to pound in and out until I feel you twitch and let out a low groan. Feeling you cum in me we stand there for a minute in pure bliss. After pulling out you pull up your pants fix your hair and leave. Cleaning myself up and walking out I walk into the flight attendant who asks if everything is ok say yes I walk back to our seats getting comfortable I lean on your shoulder and fall asleep to get woke up 2 hours later as we have landed.