fOuRtEeN

Maybe this is who I was meant to be all along.

Leshawna paces around the kitchen.  She tries Harold's cell again.  No answer.  She slams her phone down on the bar.  "I'm gonna strangle that sonuvabitch."

"Leshawna, baby, chill." Leshaniqua says from the doorway.

"We had plans!  He should be here."

Geoff takes a big bite out of his slice of pizza.  "Maybe Sierra got to him."

Bridgette elbows him and seethes, "That's not fucking funny."

"It also doesn't make any sense. What would she want with Harold?"

Courtney rests her elbows on the table.  "That's assuming Sierra did it."

"That bitch be crazy.  What makes you think she didn't?" Leshawna asks, her hands firmly on her hips. 

"Because what would she have against all of these people?  I'm kinda with Heather on this one."

Leshawna rolls her eyes.  "Of course you are.  Heather's just paranoid."

Duncan chimes in.  "Aren't we all?  The only thing everyone has in common so far is Total Drama.  I know I've been cynical, but this is getting more and more fucked up by the second."

"That's why I thought we should all stick together." Leshawna starts to choke up. "I should've kept him on the phone until he got done closin' up. He's such a string bean—anything could've happened."

Bridgette leans forward to rub her friend's back. "No matter what, it's not your fault, Leshawna."

All of a sudden, Leshawna springs up and looks around, her dark brown eyes crazed.  "He said he had to go because he had a customer!  What if they hurt him?  It's downright sketchy to show up that close to closing..."

Duncan nods, tired of sitting there with no solutions.  He pulls out his phone and dials those three simple numbers. 

"What are you doing?"

The former bad boy clicks the mute button and answers, "Calling the cops.  With my parents' connection, I'll bet we can get answers fast."

"Thanks, D."

The line answers, and Duncan shushes everyone.  "Hello, this is Duncan Nelson—yes, that one—yeah—I'm calling for a wellness check..."