eleven

bye i used to have 500 reads yesterday and now i have 600 THANK YOU GUYS SMMM LIKE THIS ACTUALLY MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY THAT PEOPLE READ WHAT I WRITE 😁👍🏼

and also im still learning and growing so yea anyways thank uuuuuiiuuuuu smmmm <888

anyways in honor of bae's birthday, ill post another chapter today 😋

you might think he's daddy but HES MORE THAN DADDY. he's like- grandpa.

OKAY LMAO anyways here u gooo

SELENA
I walked out and made sure my dress wasn't dirty as everyone greeted me.

Draco had taken my mind off of what happened right now so I think I'll be just fine..

"Sel- please let me explain-." Scorpius walked up to me hesitantly. "Leave me alone Scorpius." I bluntly said as i poured myself a drink. I needed it for this. "Please Sel-." I turned around and slapped him. His cheek was red and his face turned.

Anger flared as well as his nostrils and he slithered his hand to my neck. "You-." "Hey! Hey!" Scorpius let go of me quickly as Draco approached us. "Have you learned nothing?!" He scorned as I flinched.

Tears were welling up in my eyes but I couldn't. I couldn't cry. Not like this, and not in front of them.

I looked up to prevent the tears from falling down. "Excuse me." I sniffled and smiled politely before leaving.

I hated him, and I hated this stupid ball! I would be having fun if I hadn't slept with Draco and Scorpius hadn't been cheating on me.

I looked in the mirror and sighed. This was hard, very hard.

I know Scorpius doesn't know how to control his temper but it's not fair to me. He put his hands on me, twice. I didn't want to provoke him, I just wanted him to leave me alone.

I needed to be alone. But the guests had already arrived at the manor so there wasn't really anything I could've done.

At least i found out the truth, that way I don't have to feel guilty for cheating on Scorpius when he was cheating first.

And my poor brother, he'll think Addy has been faithful and loyal when really, she's been screwing my boyfriend. Ace was so happy with her too, and now all that went down the drain.

I figured it wasn't my place nor the best time considering Ace's condition. But... Maybe i'll just hold it against her.

As Draco said it, karma.

I smiled to myself and fixed my makeup. I opened the door. "Why are you still here?!" I asked and she started to sob. "Please! Don't tell anyone!-." Enough of this. "No! You brought this into yourself. I won't tell Ace. But you will have to tell him when he gets better." I spit and her face dropped. "What- no! I-." I rolled my eyes and walked past her. "Please! It didn't mean anything!" She sobbed.

I kind of felt.. bad for her. I hugged her and she sobbed into my shoulder. "Until you come clean, you're dead to me." I pushed her off and walked out.

"Security, bathroom." I said to the two security guards that were in the hall.

I walked back to the main room and spotted my mother and father. I walked to them. "Are you alright, lovely?" My father asked and I nodded. "You can always tell us anything." My mom reassured and I smiled. "Yea i just wanted to ask you a question." My mother nodded. "What if you-." A scream emitted my ears and we jumped.

Everyone was looking around. I turned to the hallway I was just at when I confronted Addy. "Please! I need to explain!" I heard Addy scream. Everyone had their hands over their mouths and chatter erupted. "What're you doing to her?" Scorpius asked. "No please! Be careful!" She said as she tried to pull her arms away. She was gripping her shirt tightly and covering her stomach as she kicked. "Stop!" She yanked her arm and fell back. They grabbed her by her shirt.

"Stop! I'm pregnant!"

They let go of her as everyone mouth was agape. I saw Scorpius with wide eyes and his mouth was shut. "Is- is it true?" I stuttered out and he looked down. "Sel- I'm sorry-." I shut my eyes. I opened them and smiled. "Well congratulations!" I smiled and started to clap. Everyone kept clapping after me and my eyes filled with tears.

I really need to stop crying. I've cried so long now, even I'm annoyed.

As everyone hugged Scorpius and Addy, I slowly stepped away and out of the Manor.

a/n:
yes she cries a lot she sentimental

and so sorry for the short chapter </8

anyways hbd to my fav dilf,

im gonna pretend it's fan art draco cause I'm

they did my mans dirty in the end of dhpt2

and tysm flr 600 views i don't know how to feel lol

ive been feeling off this week because it's the last week of school and it's been busy so please be patient with me im trying