Chapter 1 (Candice)

I woke up to quiet sobs and the sound of a door closing. Quiet, but I could still hear it. My room was the only one on the main floor, and it was close to the front door.

I climbed out of bed, slipping on my slippers on the way. I walked around boxes and out of my room to find Abby sitting next to the wall, hugging her knees and crying.

"What is it? What's wrong Abby?" I whispered, kneeling down next to her and placing my hand on her shoulder.

"I never thought I'd live to see this happen," she sobbed, holding her face in her hands, "I thought he... loved me," her sobs came more violently for a second before calming down again.

"Colton has always been an idiot," I tried to soothe her, but she just cried harder.

"I-I always knew our re-relationship w-was... fragile, but..." she trailed off, "Why didn't I realize..?"

"Because it's hard for you to see the bad in people, Abby, you try to hard to find the good sometimes. It doesn't make you a bad person," I tried to explain.

"He..." she tried to talk, "Colton... He said we weren't ment to be together.... he said... I wasn't good enough. Candy, I'm never good enough."

"Of course your good enough!" I said, pulling her in a hug, "They are the ones who aren't good enough. They are the ones who can't handle all this," I gestured to her, getting a small laugh out, "The idiots just don't want to be the only one to feel bad, so they make you think it's your fault."

"Thanks Candy," she whispered, hugging me. She pulled away and wiped her tears with her sleeve, "You always know what to say."

"Yup," we both laughed, "Wanna go invade Bella and spend our last night here in her room?"

"Just let me get my stuff," she smiled and raced, quietly, upstairs to her room. I went into mine and grabbed a blanket and pillow, before tiptoeing over to Abby's room.

She came out quickly and we headed over to Bella's room. Abby opened the door and we walked in quietly. I went to the left side of the bed while Abby went to the right.

Bella looked so peaceful, it was almost hard to do this. But we couldn't back out now. I reached over and gently covered her mouth, Abby keeled next to her and tickled her.

Bella's eyes opened wide with surprise before she laughed, hard. After a minute we stopped and laid next to her on the bed.

"That wasn't very nice," she growled playfully as we pulled our blankets around ourselves, "What are you coming in here for tonight anyway?"

"It's our last night here," I stated plainly.

"So we should spend it together," Abby finished.

"Okay," Bella whispered, "just don't wake Mom and Phil."

"No way," we said in unison. We adjusted for a minute to get comfy.

"So," I whispered, "What are you guys gonna miss the most?"

"The boys," Abby said. I just rolled my eyes into the darkness.

"I'll miss the sun," Bella sighed. I agree, the sun will be a major loss, "What about you, Candy?"

"I think I'll miss... the..." I couldn't think of what to say, "I guess I'll just miss Mom and Phil... that's the only thing I'm really losing, besides the sun at least."

"We'll all miss them," Abby sighed.

"What are you most excited for?" I asked.

"The boys," Abby said, causing us to laugh, "And new stores to shop at."

"I can't think of anything," Bella grumbled. I laughed at her.

"I wonder if there's any good music stores around Forks?" I really loved music, although only Abby, Bella, Mom and Phil know. I would never be brave enough to show anyone else. I can't even talk to anyone else. I'm just the type of girl who waits for the world.

We feel asleep after what felt like forever. I was scared to move, but I was also... excited.

_______________________*_________________________

First chapter, yay! I hope you guys like my story. The chapters will get longer. I'll also try to keep the authors notes short if you remember to (please) vote.

:-)