Chapter 2

I quietly followed Abby and Bella as we got off the plane and grabbed our bags. We walked outside to find Charlie standing next to his police car. He smiled and waved when he saw us.

He came over and helped us load our bags into the trunk before we got in the car.

"Shotgun!" Abby called, she'd probably die if she was caught in the back of a cop car. I hopped in back next to Bella.

I ignored most of the small talk between Abby, Bella and Dad, by reading my book. It was Harry Potter and the goblet of fire, I was almost finished with it. I was at the part where Cedric Diggory just died, when we pulled up to the house.

"Well," Charlie said, hopping out of the car and heading to the trunk, "Your girls' rooms are all upstairs, you'll share the bathroom up there."

I followed him out of the car and took my bags, giving him a sideways hug, "Thanks dad, love ya."

"Love ya too kiddo," he seemed a little surprised. I picked up my bags and carried them upstairs. Each of the bedroom doors had our first initial on it, I found my 'C' was light pink. Abby's was pale blue, and Bella's was dark purple.

My room was white with thin, swirly, light pink designs. My bed had a white blanket with light pink pillows, the same color as on the walls.

It was already late in the day when I started unpacking, so when I was done organizing my room, I got in the shower then bed.

_________________________________________________

I woke up to my alarm and got dressed in a pale blue shirt and white pants, adding light grey, mid calf boots before heading downstairs.

I quickly ate a bowl of Corn Pops before running back upstairs and brushing my teeth. I brushed my naturally curly hair back into a ponytail before heading back down.

"Where's Dad?" I was the only one who called him that, except on the rare occasion I slip.

"You just missed him, he just left after giving us this cool truck. Two seats in front, two in back," Abby said, snatching the keys off the table before I could, "I'm first, since I'm oldest!" She hollered before racing outside to the truck. I chased her out and got to shotgun before Bella, leaving her for the back seat.

"You're only oldest by five minutes, Abby," I said, placing my backpack on the floor in front of my feet.

When we pulled up to the school, I naturally went into lockdown mode, keeping my head down while holding my book to me.

Bella and Abby flanked me as we found our way to the office. I didn't pay attention to the lady speaking to us as she handed us our schedules and maps.

Abigail Lauren Swan

1 Calc/Trig

2 gym

3 Biology

4 government

Lunch

5 English

6 Spanish

Candice Melody Swan

1 English

2 French

3 Calc/Trig

4 Gym

Lunch

5 Government

6 Science

I frowned, I didn't have any classes with Abby, but I did have math with Bella. I heard a bell go off, so I grabbed my map and hurried to my English class.