Chapter 11: Stay with me

Mai's AN: Uh. What is even going on anymore w... *rolls away*

Mikoto's A/N: Idk what to say in these notes anymore but I hope you enjoy this chapter if you read it www

As the blood rain stopped, Eve looked up from his worked and yawned a little. How long was it?

Deciding not to think about it, the mushroom haired male stood up and walked to Amatsuki's room to wake the brunette up, before heading off to wake Sou up.

Walking into the room, Eve gently shook the younger's shoulders. "Sou-kun?"

"Hngh?"

Opening his eyes, the younger male blinked at the older sleepily, looking around before nodding to show that he was awake, standing up.

"Morning... Gonna go wake Kashi-san up..." he mumbled before going to find the other brunet and wake him up.

As Sou went to wake Kashitaro up, Eve went back down, just in time to hear a knock and the door opened to reveal Daruma. "Ready to meet Boss again?"

"Nope." Eve sighed, rubbing his forehead. "Not now, not ever."

"Did the blood rain stop?" Kashitaro asked as he walked downstairs with Sou behind him. "Finally some fresh air again, huh? Ready to head off?"

"Yeah." Following behind, Amatsuki looked around the building once more before nodding. "We're splitting right?"

"That's right! You and fox mask-san should head back immediately and Eve and Sou-chan follow me~"

"Stay safe, Sou-kun, and be careful, alright?" Kashitaro told him. "Make sure to stay close to Eve-kun and not walk off. Don't do anything dangerous, try not to get hurt ok? Once we get back, I will buy you lots of ramen so take care," he said giving the other a quick hug before sighing. "I wish I could go with you guys but let's go quickly..."

"It won't be long," Daruma assured.

"Our long is different from theirs, Daruma." Eve sighed as he packed up his things, picking up the rose and beckoned Sou to come close. "Give us two days or so... maybe even a week. If we're not back by then... well, just assume something went wrong."

"Doesn't sound great." Amatsuki frowned, displeased with this.

"Good luck all of you guys," Kashitaro wished them with a small smile.

"You two take care on your way back as well. Don't worry, Kashitaro-san! Eve-san is skilled so I am sure we will be back in no time. And then we can eat ramen together," Sou assured him, walking close to Eve when he saw the other motioning him to get closer.

Sliding the rose back in place, Eve backed away with a small smile that was wiped away as Daruma gave him a teasing smirk.

"You two better get back home soon." Amatsuki crossed his arms.

"W-we will do our best. See you two soon," the blond male told them, gently adjusting the rose so it wouldn't fall down.

Nodding, Amatsuki gestured for Kashitaro to follow him and the both of them left for home, leaving the three in the house.

"Let's go then!" Daruma threw one last smirk at Eve, who had a neutral face, before walking out.

"Sou-kun... do you trust me?" Eve asked softly after Daruma left.

Tilting at the question, Sou looked slightly startled by it before he answered. "That is... very sudden," the younger male commented.

"But I trust you enough to go with you right now and such. That's enough for now, isn't it?"