Chapter 12 - Lost time memory

It has been... a while w. It's on the short side, but I hope you guys enjoy~

Mikoto's AN: It has been some time since we've written together but here is finally another one if you guys still read this book www I hope you enjooooy

Finishing off the last bits of what he had to do, a pink-haired male sighed as he closed his laptop, leaning back on his seat. "It's been five years and they still haven't found us or anything yet. Are we damned to stay here forever waiting for them?"

Hearing how the silence got broken, the raven-haired male glanced up from his phone to look at the younger male. "...It hasn't even been a month so shut up. Not like you guys want to let them go anyway, you being lovestruck and all."

"Mean! But really, did any of them get any further? I know that they went to find some clues and stuff but they're still not here. I want some fun!" Nqrse exclaimed as the older make merely shrugged in response not feeling like answering any longer.

"Well they did kind of find us." Shima shrugged, looking up from his own computer. "But they think this is not the hideout anymore..." A dramatic sigh.

"Find us. Find uuuus. Find uuuuuuus," the pink-haired male chanted only to get whacked on his head lightly by the oldest. "Shut up."

Pouting and wanting to protest, Nqrse ended up merely nodding mumbling something to himself. "Well, this is your chance to go sweep Sensen off his feet, isn't it? I guess it's good. Who knows, maybe he won't want to leave anymore~" the pink-haired male grinned. "Would be fun to see the others reacting to that."

Gasping slightly, Shima nearly slammed his computer shut before pouting. "He would want to leave. He doesn't even remember me!"

"Why would he?" Soraru asked genuinely confused as it was now Nqrse turn to whack his head which shut the older up. "You were children~ You just gotta make him remember about the two of you~"

"Yeah, and he'll believe me." Shima rolled his eyes, nodding sarcastically. "I'm just happy to keep my side of the deal~"

"I mean I guess it's hard to believe your kidnapper~ Well good luck with him~" the pink-haired male chirped as Soraru looked at them confused. "Hm? What deal?"

"Just something Soraru-san won't understand." Shima sighed softly. "In the words of Urata-san, you're too old!"

Hearing that, Soraru's expression darkened as he took the pillow on the couch, throwing it at the purple-haired male. "You're not that much younger than me shut up."

Sticking his tongue out playfully, Shima giggled softly. "Still younger~"

"Mhm~ You're the oldest here so deal with it~" Nqrse chirped as the raven-haired male merely gave them an unamused expression at that. "If I'm the oldest then give me some damn respect."

"I do!" A pout from Shima, as he crossed his arms.

"Ok, Shima is the only one here who has some kind of respect here unlike Urata and Nqrse I guess," Soraru admitted. "Hey, I also respect you!" Nqrse shouted. "Yeah right you are."

"I do respect you, if you don't laze around and game all the time." Urata rolled his eyes from the corridor.

"Woah actually?" Soraru asked in his usual monotonous voice. "Would love to change to get more respect but that's a pain."

"And you are wondering why we aren't respecting you," the pink-haired male said earning him a pillow in the face.

Shrugging, Shima chuckled softly. "Welcome back Urata-san."