Rescue

They showed up just in time to see a vampire ready to lunge at Hayley.

"NO!" Samira shouted. The vampire head snapped up. His slightly crazed looking eyes locked onto them. Curious and against her better judgement, Hayley snuck a glance- brief enough that she could see the slightest movement from the giant that bore down at her- to see Klaus with a white haired girl on his back. If that wasn't strange enough, the girl hopped off Klaus Mikaelson's back and moved toward Hayley . The same Hayley with a homicidal giant vampire poised to kill her. Poor girl was probably compelled. She couldn't help feeling pity for her. That girl had no clue she was a simple pawn in Klaus's chess board.

"Hayley, your going to be okay. Don't worry, little one." She said gently. Realizing she was talking to her baby, Haley subconsciously touched her stomach. A strange emotion came over her. It was fierce and...protective? Like she had to hold something close to her. She must never lose her grip.

"Klaus." Hayley couldn't help the slight hope tinting her voice. Because as much of an asshole that he was, he was a powerful asshole who could flatten this fi-fye-fo-fum looking vampire. She let out a breath of relief. He wasn't an uncaring monster after all. With that relief came exhaustion. Her body was catching up with her and she found it difficult to even stand. Locking her knees, she kept herself steady. I have to stay strong. She held her hand protectively over her stomach. It's not just me anymore.

"That was some bad ass shit you did back there. Now let us handle it." She said with confidence she most definitely did not have. Hayley looked at her with a puzzled look. How would she know what she did? She just showed up. Klaus took a mental note of that. It was looking more and more like the girl was telling the truth and she really was a seer. If so, he would have plan accordingly. This revelation could tip the game in his favor.

System? She inquired.
System: survival points: 8/100
3 measles points?
System: Host, I would suggest moving closer to the hostile subject

Your on crack. There's no way in hell I'm going to-

10 points per injury + 5 for severe injuries

"Hey, big guy." She tried to keep her voice steady.

The vampire glared at her, a deep rumbling sound coming from his chest. Samira could swear she felt the earth below her shake. Her heart jumped.

"Come on, you and I know how this goes. You try to kill a poor defenseless pregnant woman and get your heart served on a platter by this guy", she gestured to Klaus, "and then we have to clean the mess up. Which means lugging you all the way across town, set you on fire- is that cotton? A bit thin there isn't it? Boss ain't paying you well, huh? That's some highly flammable material there." She gestured to his plaid shirt. The vampire looked down at his clothes, feeling the material between his fingers. His features twisted.

"After I kill the wolf I'll have more money than I know what to do with. If you stand in my way, I'll kill you too. It's no skin off my back." Growling, the vampire stalked toward her, black veins appeared and his eyes turned a dark red almost black.

+1

Klaus who had been observing up to this point spoke up. He casually walked up to the beast of a vampire as if he taking a stroll.

"I'm going to have to stop you right there, chap. Turns out this one is important for some future business matters so I can't very much let you off her. I'm sure you understand."

"No. I actually don't. If your going to stand in my I'll kill you-" The vampire was cut off by the fact that his was removed from his shoulders. It all happened in a blink of an eye. At least that's what it looked like to Samira, the only human present. The human eye can perceive 30-60 frames per second while vampires and werewolves can perceive things much faster. One moment he was talking and very much alive and then no head. Its happened so fast his body was still standing, the loss of his not registering for a few seconds. And then it tipped forward. A leg came into view stepping over the now dead vampire.

"Did I miss anything?" A beautiful blonde woman said.