I woke up in originals but I've only seen the vampire diaries

"-wanna get out of here?" A man spoke, his hand on her waist. She blinked. He was odd. A tall white guy stood before her, dressed like a skeleton. That wasn't the odd part, she, herself was in a witch costume. The odd thing was that the man had a little box over his head that read

Name: William Mueller
Race: Vampire
Age: 5 years.

She moves uneasily from his grasp. What is that? Forget it, I have to get of here and figure out what's going on.

"No thanks. Need to freshen up." She kept her face emotionless and tried to put all the calmness she didn't have into it. She straightens her skirt to distract herself.

"We were just getting along, did I do something wrong?" He asked. She shook her head, her hands coming up.

"No I'm just not feeling good. I think I'll go to the restroom and freshen up. Don't wait up for me and enjoy the party." She gestures to the rest of the room and quickly turns, making a few turning in the crowd before fast walking to the entrance. Oh my god. What the hell is going on? I was just crossing the street, lights and then BOOM I'm here. And what's up with the box? She glanced around the room as she made her way out and saw there were dozens of people with the same box over their head. Name, race? And age. All of them were vampires. She quickens her steps and nears the bar. Almost there. She hit a wall. A strong hand caught her. She looked up. She froze.

"Woah there, sweetheart. Why in such a hurry? The party's just about to get started." He smiles, his dimples showing.
"Cute." She whispered unconscious. His brows rose.
"Your not to bad yourself, darling. What's your name?" Klaus. It's Klaus Mikaelson. I've finally gone insane. He also had the mystery box above his head. For some reason she just saw his name. No other descriptors. Curious.

"I'm kind of in a hurry. I'll see you around, Klaus." She tried to go around him but he stopped her.

"You have me at a loss. You know my name but I don't know yours. How do you know me?" Suspicion creeps into his voice. She hurried to explain.
"I don't have time to explain- suddenly she felt a stab of pain in her head and she yelped. She closed her eyes, and touched her temple, wishing them pain away. Instead she got a rush of images. 
The first showed the ballroom she was currently at n. The next showed the clock striking twelve. The last was people getting bitten by people with fangs.  The images went as fast as they came. The searing pain in heat head stopped. she came back to reality.

"Are you alright?" He looked at her strangely. She glanced up at the clock, it read 11:57pm.

"I'm fine. I really need to go but I promise I'll explain next time." She said, holding her hands together. She kept anxiously looking at the clock. He observed her nervous look, a touch of interest appeared in his dark blue-green eyes.

"As you wish. Next time, I won't let you get away." He stated. It was a promise. She nodded her head in agreement. Wasting no time, she scurried out of the room. A minute later the clock struck 12pm and the vampires fed.

Klaus who had just witnessed it: ".."

Hey guys new story! It's a Klaus Love story :) I wanted to make a character just for Klaus because he is my baby and should be loved. Please leave a vote and comments!