Why...? ✍️

A/n: The past when you both became immortals and left your old life behind.

Ban was starting to drink alcohol more than ever, his drinking habits was annoying you to the core, after you told him the kiss meant nothing which you were lying about but he believed it, he locked himself in his room for almost months without even talking to you, you were regretting doing that to him since you could tell he was heartbroken but at the same time he still loved you, but you didn't know that, you knew nothing about how ban felt about you but you knew his eyes were telling you that he felt broken after what you said.

You didn't like his drinking habit, you tried telling him to stop but he gives you this mean look he never gave you before, it even surprised you but at the time you knew you deserved it for what you done to him, you would always hear crying coming from his room but you never bothered to ask him if he was okay since he would always ignore you.

Not going to lie, you loved his long hair he grew even though you were hurting from his mean behavior, you were afraid to lose a friend even after the promise you both made before all this chaos.

You went to this bar that was filled with whores,sluts and womanizers, but you knew you were only there for drinks you didn't care about the sluts and whores including womanizers who were there. You drank your alcohol, you were of course drunk and dancing on the table, you weren't dancing like a drunk person, you danced like an actual dancer, you always danced and practiced (just go along with this i know some can't dance, i can't dance either but trust me just go with it loves)

Ban's POV

i was started to worry where y/n went, i was being so cold to her and i was scared that i made her run away, the only possible place i could think of was the bar since she would go there time-to-time when she needs to drink her stress away.

Once i got to the bar, i saw y/n dance and men watching her, it made me so angry and want to kill them but i can't kill them out of jealousy, it wasn't right.

''Woohooo! pretty lady should be in a strip club!'' One of the men said, making me snap with anger and slammed his head on another table making y/n stop dancing and the other staring in fear at me, y/n seemed annoyed and angry at me, of course i didn't care if she was angry at me, this was for her safety but then again it was out of rage and jealousy.

I snatched y/n off the table and held her tightly, walking out of the bar back to our place, i could see her drunk face and felt her hands hitting me to let her go, which i didn't and continued to hold her.

''Let me go!! you always act so cold to me!! why do you care what men think of me huh!? go away! let me go!'' Y/n started to punch harder, i rolled my eyes and i laid her down on her bed, she wasn't wrong about me acting cold to her, i just want to confess to her but she said the kiss meant nothing so i knew i was going to get rejected....maybe one day i will.

The End Of Side Story