Mafia! Ban x Reader 🍋(Lemon-ish) Pt. 2

Ban's POV

I frowned as the door gets slammed on my face, I was hoping this day would become special with a kiss on a cheek or something but that's nothing but a fantasy, I walked away from her house, heading to an alley-way where my hide-out was usually at. Once i entered my place, I sat onto the couch, pouting mostly.

''Did you fail?'' Meliodas walked in, smiling like always. ''Yeahh....she barely even trusts me, I mean I got at least close by walking her home...does she not remember me during our childhood?...I'm happy I get to see her again....I won't stop till she falls in love with me or remembers me'' I leaned my head back, looking up at the ceiling. ''Alright, anyways I'll be leaving again so see ya!'' Meliodas left as I drifted off into a daydream.

Daydream

I groaned as y/n was deepthroating me, I love hearing her gag from my size, It just turns me on even more. ''Mmnnn, that's my girl, c'mon make daddy cum~~'' I cooed, placing my hand on the back of her head as she continued deepthroating me at a faster pace. ''F-fuck I'm going to cum!'' She continued her pace as she stroked the ends that didn't fit into her mouth as I was soon reaching to my climax

Daydream Over

I jolted my eyes open, panting. ''Fuck...I was so close to reaching climax in that daydream...shit...now I have a stupid boner'' I sighed, unzipping my pants to take care of it.

Y/n's POV

I laid down on my couch, sighing in frustration. ''His face is so familiar...but I just can't figure out why...I want to trust him but what if it is all just an act? he is a mafia after all, they can't be trusted!'' I screamed into my pillow out of frustration. ''Maybe I'll go find him!'' I got up, putting my shoes back on as I ran out, searching every alley way I could find, I've heard there is places people were not allowed to be in especially a place in an alley way, it's a perfect hide out he has to be there!

After what felt like hours, I found an alley-way leading to a door but before I could go over to it I saw a tall figure but it was way different from what ban's figure looks like, the figure looked like some big body-guard, I've also noticed the person was holding a gun and staring right at me. ''What is a pretty lady doing in a dangerous alley way?'' The man got closer to me, revealing himself in the light.

''Um...I was looking for somebody..'' I backed up against into a wall as the man corners me against it. ''You are going to be taught a lesson young la-'' Before the man could finish his sentence, he gets shot right into the heart causing him to fall down revealing the shooter who was ban.

''Y-you!!'' My eyes widen. ''Sup y/n, c'mon let's go, He probably has some back-up around here but in case they do look for him, we need to hide'' Ban grabs me, running inside the place which you knew it was the door you were heading to anyways.

Once we entered the place, he slams the door closed, locking it. ''I'll have to ask merlin to disguise this place...'' Ban sighed, looking over at me. ''You didn't get hurt right?'' He asked, his tone has changed...he sounded worried? 

''No...but that shit scared me....'' I let out a big sigh, crossing my arms. ''Well, it is a creepy alley-way for a reason love, anyways why did you decide to walk in a alley way where you could get seriously hurt?'' Ban sat down onto the couch. ''I...I was looking for you...I want to know why you look so familiar...I don't want to assume you were my childhood friend...'' I looked at him, I was dead serious.

''...Even when I told you my name, you still didn't figure it out?'' Ban raised an eyebrow. ''Everyone has the same name y'know....so is it a yes that you are him..'' I walked closer to him. ''Yes....that is why I came to your school, it was to reunite with you...and to prove that I am your ban, you use to call me ''baba'' and I called you ''sugar'' because you were sweet to me...We've called each other those nicknames when we were alone so only we knew the names'' Ban said, his expression was so sad...

''Thank god..'' I jumped right into his arms, snuggling against him. ''Pfft, I missed you too dork'' Ban snuggled me back as he laid us both on the couch, continuing to snuggle each other. ''Y/n...is it too late to say I've been in love with you?'' Ban said bluntly. ''I....Ban...I...I love you too'' I grabbed him by his collar, kissing him on the lips.

After what felt like hours of kissing, we finally pulled apart. ''Fuck...I am glad we got to kiss'' Ban said, panting. ''Mhm...dear god I love you....'' I smiled, whispering the last part.