☆❇️════𝔼𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒 𝕀𝕀════❇️☆

╔══════════☆๑❇️๑☆══════════╗

ℜ𝔢𝔪𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔑𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯 𝔒𝔫𝔢

╚══════════☆๑❇️๑☆══════════╝

𝕀𝕗 𝕪Ω𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 α 𝕋Ω𝕕Ω𝕣Ω𝕜𝕚, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟... 𝕔Ω𝕟𝕘𝕣α𝕥𝕦𝕝α𝕥𝕚Ω𝕟𝕤.

Izuku's face contorted, the Omega's feet moving slightly although he could feel pressure on them while he was sleeping

Izuku's face contorted, the Omega's feet moving slightly although he could feel pressure on them while he was sleeping. Izuku had no idea what it was, barely having time to open his eyes when a soft moan slipped past his lips.

His eyes were squinted and blurry but he could see the outline of a body under the sheets. "Sho," he murmured, fingers pushing the sheets a little from his legs where he was able to see the fuzzy colours of red and white on top of the Alpha's head.

He got a hum in return and Izuku let himself relax against the bed. He didn't feel as if he could say much since all that was leaving his mouth were soft moans and groans as his Alpha continued to use his mouth on his cock.

Izuku gripped the long strands of hair on top of Shoto's head, breathing pace becoming erratic as he felt as if he was nearing his end. The Omega had to pull his Alpha from him when his body started to convulse, releasing whatever he had to offer on his stomach.

Izuku's eyes were wide open now but he couldn't help but squint them when he saw the face of his Alpha in his line of vision. The green head laughed softly but sighed in content when Shoto lowered his face so that he could place open-mouthed kisses on his neck.

"Good morning," The first words for the day were uttered by the Alpha. "Happy Birthday," Shoto continued in between the kisses, paying special attention to the Omega's mating mark. 

Izuku was smiling in return, eyes fully closed as he savoured the attention that he was getting from Shoto. It was a good thing to feel since they were busy for quite some time. With Sai getting her quirk early and having to be back and forth between their pack and the Iida's because they would be passed on soon, they didn't have much time for each other. They also had the pack to take care of and children as well so if they saw one another five times in a week even though they were living together, that was a lot.

It didn't help that they would have to plan to suit since Tenya and Ochaco had a twin, meaning they had to be between this pack, their pack and then Miko's arranged mate's pack. It was tiring but they were going to get through it nonetheless.

"Thank you," said the Omega to his Alpha as he wrapped his arms around his neck. 

The two of them were starting to get lost in each other's touch again, soft sounds emitting from them as they whispered words into their ears or drew sounds of pleasure.