Big A/N + The End

Date: 4/6/21
Place: Elesia's Mansion

"So, Lun-chan, are you sure about this?" Elesia drop her head down, glancing at the girl with raven black hair beside her. The girl stares at the mansion in front of us, the memories they had inside of it flows into their mind.

"Good memories, huh." Lun smiles and ruffles Elesia's hair. "We have to put it down. They have their own life, okay?"

Elesia nods, raises her head up and looks back at the girl. "Yeah. You've already sent them back?"

"The Pokespe casts? Of course, I've cleared their memories they had here."

"How 'bout the hosts?"

"I've teleported them back too. Ah, fun times we had here."

The time has come.

"They don't belong to this dimension, it's the best to let them go back to their own place." Elesia sighs. "We should leave right now. Lun-chan, or else the others will be worried."

"Yep!"

-------

Hey hey hey!

It's ya girl Elesia here! Or you can call me Lun too? 倫 sounds cool kkk.

So......it's the end of this t or d book now, and it will be discontinued. Thanks for all of you who read it, big thanks to the ones who gave me all of the truth and dare ideas, love ya <3

Special thanks to all my co-host, for joining me and fooling around with me lol.

Sorry for your waiting, I'm half on half hiatus here hehe. Hit me up on discord or twitter if you want to!

Discord: space.cappuccino★彡#5319
Twitter: space_lun

I apologise for all the bad jokes I've mad, my grammar mistakes, some slightly homophobic stuffs I've wrote.

Oh, happy pride month :D

I'm not really into pokespe anymore, and if I'm still in it, most of my ships had change, yeah.

*blame the fujoshi disease/j*

Right now I'm having a big Jujutsu Kaisen brainrot, and currently reading Haikyuu's manga, also, playing Project Sekai.

WAIT ALSO HOLOLIVE/HOLOSTARS OR JUST ANY VTUBER LOL

GetoGojo/SuguSato, yum.

Kuroken too.

If you play 食物語 then big pog, I love you.

I would love to know more peeps that have the same interest with me QwQ.

Not really into kpop now. *shrugs* Still like it tho.

Oh and here, a random screenshot I took while reading Haikyuu.

Pog lmao.

Hope you guys enjoyed this T or D book.

With love,
The author of the book,
Lun/Elesia.