4

I grabbed the clear plastic before coming to wrap the bouquet with it.

- That's it! That'll be 16,000.

The young woman handed me two bills in red and greenish colors.

- Wishing you a good day !

I let my body slump on the back chair, my energy consumed by the social effort I just produced. My eyes drift to my ebony-haired friend, glued to his phone.

The fingers of his left hand were playing with a Peachbubble lollipop stick, which he probably finished.

Bored, I grab a book with foreign writings.

You have a new match !

- Mute that thing before I throw it out the window, I warned slightly irritated.

- Mm.

You have a new match !

My tongue bumps against my palate.

My friend smiled, looking more worried about his phone than sorry for the inconvenience.

- Sorry, he pauses and then resumes, Joong?

- Hm?

- I met someone.

A little more interested by his words, I raise my head from the book with new smells.

- Don't tell me what this application is?

- Yes, it is!

I sigh.

It will be two weeks -at most- that the brown and the media have only this word in the mouth.

Love Match

My opinion on the subject is neutral, to tell you the truth I don't feel the need as much as my friend to download this dating application.

Besides, I'm far too shy for that kind of thing. I can't even hold a conversation for more than a minute without my silence getting the better of me. I've never felt really comfortable with every person I've met in my life.

Of course, I make an exception for my best friend, whom I see more as a little brother than anything else. I've known him since he was born, and we've spent twenty years supporting each other in every sense of the word.

In short, my only points of reference are him and my store.

I am a florist in the heart of Busan, with a loyal clientele, I have no money or debt problems.
Busan is a big city in the South, building its market and developing it is not as difficult as you might expect.

- You should install it.

- I'm not against the idea but to do what?

- Roh Joongiie ...find you someone!

- I'm quite alone, putting up with you all day long is enough work.

He crosses his arms over his chest, vexed.

- I'm saying this for you, consider the benefits in addition to meeting someone you could overcome your self-effacement little by little.

I only give a small grunt, septic.

- Especially since it is behind a screen at the beginning..., he adds.

I gasp, defeated:

- You won.

- Yes!

He is now hopping around me like a child in Disneyland.

After all, maybe he's right, and all this could only be beneficial to me?