7

- I can't believe you were fooled so easily!

- Stop laughing," I said with a pouty face.

- No more seriously I can't let go of you it's unbelievably on you discuss so "easily" with someone other than me.

I spread the rest of my body on the sofa and then start to think while looking at the white ceiling.

- Mm not wrong.

I must say that Seonghwa and I have much more in common than I expected.

In addition to having a not unpleasant physique, his words put me at ease unlike other people I had to engage in conversation with before - against my will.

- Joong' can I see a picture of him?

I nod before grabbing my fingertips to the black smartphone carelessly placed on the floor.

11:23am

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑
Notification: picture of Mars

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑
Notification: you have a new message from Mars

꧁꧂

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 ⚤

꧁꧂

March
Have a nice day.

MarchHave a nice day

---

- Your cheeks are getting flushed dear friend.

- Since when do you know this word? I asked confused.

- Ahh~ I remind you that I read from time to time.

- What are you reading? Articles on the results of the inter-school basketball tournament?

His eyebrows furrow as I display my victorious air.

- So, is the picture coming ?

- He just sent me one just now.

San rushed to the empty square beside me before nestling his head on my shoulder.

- How is it possible to be so seductive while brushing your teeth? He commented in bewilderment.

- Even I wonder, I sighed dreamily.

- Wait!

- Hm?

He went off to search the four corners of the room while my brain tried to assimilate the logic of his gestures. But sometimes my brain forgets that there was never logic with San.

Her brown tuft hops in osmosis with his hurried steps until he finally arrives in front of me, a hairbrush in hand.

- What is it?

He answers me with a smile:

- You're not going to answer him with a picture of that head! You have to raise the bar to the same level.

Nice, as much as to say that I am not pleasant to look at directly...

- Ouch be more gentle in your gestures!

- Stop complaining, and then you have to suffer to be beautiful.

- You know I don't like people touching my hair.

- Stop fidgeting, I'm almost done.

I straighten up annoyed before grabbing my phone and trying a multitude of angles.

- Do you think this is a good one?

- Perfect!

- And the boy you're talking to, how's he doing?

- We get along great! He loves Spiderman as much as I do and he loves purple and black.

I sketch a smile under his air of passion for the story he is telling me.
A fairy tale with a unique and masculine version, in the San fashion. Because you have to admit that it's a strange specimen, loving to watch butterflies flying around poppies and only those red flowers, enjoying spending a broom in a flower store too, it's atypical. Eating fruit before vegetables and discussing cartoons all day, you have to be lucky to meet someone similar.

Nevertheless it must be believed that it was, to be honest the application was for him, and me.

Maybe one day he will talk about me like San talks about Wooyoung.

This handsome, dark-haired boy who enjoys dogs and Spiderman, playing video games on his friend's TV screen, showering while dancing, and singing lullabies so that San falls asleep.

All this literature dictated by the flow of words of a man in love with another.

It's at this moment that I realize that I still have a lot to discover from you, Park Seonghwa.

And just for you I will overcome this sickly shyness that prevents me from being as friendly as you.