8

Two weeks have passed since the installation of the famous application that I considered useless for me.

I was wrong, you know that as well as I do.

There's not a minute that I don't learn something new about Park Seonghwa when I talk to him. In reality he's as shy as I am, I just learned that he makes a superhuman effort to appear friendly.

So that motivated me to do the same with him.

I sometimes text him during my work hours, when I'm finishing a bouquet, when a client has just left. Little actions I didn't dare to allow myself in the past.

It seems that not only feelings change.

That is another story, I am beautifully hiding my face when San is teasing me, but I am aware that he knows that I am beginning to feel an attachment to this boy.
It shows every hour my disproportionate reactions or small comments that escape me.

March
Unfortunately Yeosang has knocked over the whole shelf of the children's department...

Joong'
Weren't the kids scared?

March
No.
They were traumatized.

Joong'
ㅠㅠ
I guess you had to help him pick up?

March
Yes :(
Besides, I didn't do anything for once...

Joong'
For once?

March
I mean, I'm usually the one who knocks down the shelves.

Joong'
I think that in the future I will avoid entrusting you with fragile objects.

March
Jooong it's just books...
At home I haven't broken anything yet!

Joong
Joong? This is new
For now ^^

March
Yes, I'll get back to you as soon as my friend is done putting on my makeup or I'll end up with one lynchpin line bigger than the other again.

Joong
ㅋㅋㅋ
That would be silly ^^

March
Very funny!

Joong
I would have liked to see that...

March
-_-

Joong
I notice that your sense of humor is not very high

March
Having the physical appearance of a morning after party because of a lynch line is no fun for me.

Joong
Yes, but for me it is

March
Mmh.
By the way, I had something to propose to you.

Joong
Tell me
Seonghwa?
Are you here?
Don't make me wait like this, it's no fun
:/

------

- Hongjoong ?

- Yes?

- There are still three bouquets missing for order number 9.

I nod my head before leaving in search of my clients' little happiness.