t h i r t y s i x

The girl had her hands tightly clasped onto her bag straps, mumbling incoherent hums with tunes that were stuck in her head while she slightly bowed with a smile towards everyone that passed by her

"What's gotten into her?"
"She looks happy, and if she is then I am too- ow!"
"Shut up you lovesick bitch-"

"She's being too nice."
"She's just seeking attention, let her be"

In case you forgot, Saeron's got haters who lay their attention way too much on her- just to fetch her down. Plenty loves her, some still don't but she couldn't care less.

Just as she was about to walk past a group of girls- to which she perceived as 'the mean bitches', one outstretched her leg all of a sudden, causing Saeron to lose her balance and trip.

A loud thud was created when the girl's body hit the cold hard floor, supporting herself with both of her arms as she sat there- shocked by what just happened. As she took time to process, the pain started to settle in before she winced at the feeling.

The girls muffled her laughs upon seeing her on the ground, pretty much looking powerless. "Oof, look who just fell," one of the girls whispered to the other, but audible enough for Saeron to hear as she kept her gaze fixated to the ground.

To anyone who saw the incident, they gasped in shock- exchanging stares to both Saeron and the girls. The long-haired so-called 'captain' of the bunch, Seoji, noticed the pairs of eyes and she flicked her head to eye them one by one.

"What the fuck are you all looking at?" Seonji glared which caused the other students to look down and proceed with their own lives- some still stayed and watched though.

A girl tried to help Saeron up but as soon as they stepped closer, Seonji flung her finger to point at her kindness. "Don't you lay a finger on her," she demanded then the girl backed off while she looked at Saeron in worry.

Saeron spared a glance, giving her a reassuring nod then mouthed an 'i'm okay', and the other received her message- nodding her head before slowly stepping back to continue her things.

"What weirdos," Seonji retorted as she rolled her eyes with her minions snickering behind her. She looked down towards Saeron who was starting to stand back up on her feet, brushing off her skirt and shirt as soon as she did so.

"Yah you," Seonji mockingly called out and Saeron gave her a lazy stare, "Stay away from him. I'm warning you." Saeron furrowed her brows as she grew puzzled by Seonji's sudden demand, not knowing exactly who she meant by 'him'.

"Stay away from who now?" Saeron asked as she folded her arms, trying to hold her anger by the girl standing before her who then scoffed. "Oh you know exactly it is, Kim Saeron, " Seonji taunted, the name coming out of her lips like it was somewhat a mock, "Stay away from Jisung- you bitch."