Chapter 1

Holland's POV

"I get it that he is your mate and all, but you will always love me more right?" I asked my best friend Tyler. Yes her name is Tyler and yes she is a girl.

"Of course H!" She told me giving me a hug. At this moment we are standing at the security checkout in the airport. She's leaving for Montana tonight to be with her mate. Yes mate, we are werewolves. And it just so happens that her mate is the alpha of the blue moon pack!

"Your know you can always visit H." She tells me giving me a hug. I pull back and give her a sad smile.

"Yeah I know, I promise I will come visit as soon as my grandma gets better." I told her as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Maybe you could even stay permanently. I'm sure Jared wouldn't mind." I nodded and sniffled, trying hard to hold back a sob.

"I'm gonna miss you Tyler." My voice breaking. She pulled back and let a few tears go as well.

"I'm gonna miss you too Holland!" We gave each other another tight hug and pulled back. This is the last time I'm gonna see my best friend for a while. We have never been far away from each other longer than a week because my parents made me go on a family trip to myrtle beach with no friends when we were 9. We have always been by each other's sides.

"I wish you didn't have to go T! Why do you have to leave me!?" I asked her crying, to this point I don't care if people are watching me, all I know is I'm gonna miss my best friend.

"I have to go H, you'll understand when you find your mate. Plus your making us sound like an old married couple and I think it's creeping the kids out." She said laughing looking at the little kids around us with their parents, looking at us like we have 2 heads.
"Just understand that I will see you soon."

"FLIGHT 69 BOARDING SOON. FLIGHT TO MONTANA WILL BE BOARDING SOON!" The person on the speakers yelled.

"That's my flight." She stated.
"I know. So call me , text me, FaceTime me anytime! If you need anything I'm only a plane ride away. I mean it might take long to run in wolf form from Indiana to Montana so don't expect me to be their quick if I run." I replied helping her with her bags.

"Goodbye H. Love you."

"Goodbye T. Love you too." And with that my blond best friend walked toward the security to her new future. While I stay in Indiana and take care of my sick grandma. Wow sounds like a great way to start my summer off right?
---------------------------------------•-----------------------------

"Hey grandma." I said to my grandma who is sitting in the nursing home.
"Who are you?" She asked me twiddling her fingers together, I sighed. I thought she would remember me this time, I mean I have been visiting her everyday for a year. My grandma has alzheimer's.

"Your granddaughter Holland, my mothers name is Debi. She's your daughter." I repeated the same thing I say everyday.

"Oh yes hi Holland, would you like a grape?" She asked me pointing to her small bowl of grapes. I shook my head and watched as she ate.
When will she ever get better!?
--------------------------------------------

Short chapter<< but it's the first soo...Like it up and comment if you want.