Chapter 4

Holland's POV

Bang!

I sprung up and opened my eyes. I was soaking wet and freezing. When my eyes finally focused I noticed I was outside on the roof still from last night. I stood up, leaned over Theo and shook him.

"Theo!" I yelled pushing him trying to wake him up as soon as possible. It was raining and on top of that thundering and lightning so I'm almost positive it isn't safe to be on a roof while its raining and lightning or to even sleep on a roof for that matter. He sat up quickly, slamming his head into mine causing me to stumble backwards.

"Holland!" I heard him yell, I felt my feet slide out from under me and my body heading towards the edge of the roof. I reached my hands out trying to grab anything so I wouldn't fall. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact of the ground when I couldn't get a grasp of anything. Then I felt myself land inside someone's arms. I opened my eyes to find beautiful brown ones staring back. I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding and wrapped my arms around Theo's neck and hugged him.

I could have been seriously hurt. Thank God he was there to catch me.

"You need to stop falling for me Holland." Theo said slightly laughing sending me his breathtaking smile. I laughed at his reply and pulled back to look at him.

"Thank you for catching me." I mumbled and kissed him cheek.

"Anytime gattino. I'm so sorry." What the heck is a gattino?!

"It's fine Theo it was just an accident. But what does gattino mean?..I asked him as he placed me on my feet.
"Kitten." He smirked and pulled me close to him when he noticed me shivering from the rain.

"Why would you call me kitten?" I asked, then he smirked.

"Because your cute and little." He replied looking down at him. I huffed and crossed my arms.

"I am not short! I'm 5'8. It's not my fault your like 6'2!" I told him while going up on my tippy toes trying to look taller.

"Your wrong babe. I'm 6'4. Sorry to correct you again but you are short. I can literally place my chin on top of your head and still have to bend a bit." Theo replied laughing a bit. I mumbled whatever and hugged him. I looked up into his eyes and felt the sudden need to kiss him.

"How do you say kiss me in Italian? I whispered leaning closer to him.

"Baciami" he replied and smashed his lips into mine.

You know how in fairy tales true love always has that spark when they kiss, well they were wrong. It was more like a firework show mixed with some rain because we were soaking wet.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and laced my fingers in his hair while he used one hand to grab my back and push us closer and the other one laid on my hip. He slightly bit my lip and I moaned, he took that advantage and slipped his tongue into my mouth and explored.

When I couldn't breath any longer I pulled back and rested my head against his chest while breathing heavily.

This moment right now with us both in each others arms is perfect, even the poring rain cant ruin it.

**Crack***

I jumped and made a weird noise causing Theo to laugh at me. I guess I spoke to soon.

"Jerk" I mumbled giggling slightly.

"Bella" he whispered while staring into my eyes deeply.