1

(JULY 22)

hey babe
ranboo
mr boo
boob
boobis
wtf
hellooo
:(

Whats up, munchkin?

call me munchkin one more time
i will cry

:(
But its cute

yes that is why i will sob
ok anyways whatever
where r u :(
i woke up and u weren't there

I'm literally downstairs
If you got up you would know

why

Just come down please

k whatever stinky

' , —

coraline groggily made her way down the carpeted stairs. the lights were dimmed, causing her to furrow her brows. of course he would.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

long arms snakes their way around coraline's thin body, causing her to jump in shock. her body whipped around, to see her boyfriend towering above her.

two small whispers of "hey" and a kiss later, the two sat at the island bar, eating the breakfast that ranboo made ("redemption pancakes" as coraline called them).

the blissful peace of birthday mornings soothed coraline, as her thoughts these days never seemed to stop racing. the gentle reminder of sanity held itself in ranboo's hand as he lightly rest it against her thigh. it was sweet to know she was safe. sweet as the syrup she playfully wiped from ranboo's cheek.

breakfast soon concluded and thus came footsteps from the stairs as his parents came down. they engulfed coraline in a hug (ranboo's mother giving her a kiss on her forehead), and wished her a happy birthday.

❀ ' , —

SWAGMEISTER42069 IS LIVE
adult.

"THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE"

coraline greeted the stream with a wailing cry.

"i have aged. the year one-eight has arrived on me. i am an adult. i must do adult things. like taxes... and adultery."

"please don't commit adultery."

"i am committing adultery."

her eyes glanced at the chat as it rushed by. she felt sick. her body slightly trembled as her neck felt fuzzy and her mouth watered. still, she smiled.

"so i was thinking we take some friends hostage and play jackbox for my birthday, hows that idea, chat?"

a slew of "yes"s, accompanied by a slew of something else hidden between the lines.

they gathered 5 others, tubbo, tommy, phil, wilbur, and of course, ford.

❀ ' , —

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? NO ONE VOTED?"

"WHY WOULD YOU TWO BOTH SAY THAT?"

"ITS NOT LIKE WE COORDINATED IT WHY ARE YOU BLAMING US?"

the rest of the call laughed along at the three's banter, coraline not so much compared to the others. the nice comments from months ago, when everyone got together to support her, it all felt like it was flushed down the drain as she gained traction.

"HEY CORALINE CAN YOU SHOW UR TITS NOW THAT UR 18"

"IS IT JUST ME OR DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK SHES SUPER ANNOYING"

"ATTENTION WHORE LMAO I WONT BE SURPRISED IF SHE DOESN'T ACTUALLY LOVE RANBOO"

"BITCH"

"SHES NOT EVEN FUNNY."

"SHE RUINED RANBOO AND TUBBO'S DYNAMIC"

"WHY DOESNT SHE GO AWAY LOL"