Part 1

Alex pov-

As the words spiral in my mind creating a crater of feeling i stepped outside the run down house that had stopped being home ever since i came out to my family. Yes I'm gay.well no shit. I stepped of the stair leading down to the path of dreadful memories of my parents first argument,my first broken arm , the lasts time i saw my mum smile as the deafening noise of a gunshot came from my 'fathers' pistol ; that one hurt. I ran out of the gate ; i ran past the high school i where had my first bully knock me in the locker blacking me out. I ran until my legs ached; not knowing where just running away from my problems. Wow this is fate. The biggest brige in my home town the big red bridge atleast that's what i call it. 'Do it no one would care' 'you're mum wouldn't be very proud' the devil winning over my thoughts.

I stepped one foot to go ; a car stopping behind me. One inch of the ground. The wind started picking up. The sun still gleaming at 9 pm; typical America. The water under the bridge speading up. The sound getting louder as every movement of the ocean startels me. Now or never. Now I'm the air about to plummet to my death of the pathetic life i lived. Mumbles around me starting to get louder. Closer to the ocean. Now or never . Now.i jumped atleast i can say i survived 16 years of my life. As the ocean was only a few meters away from my face i heard sirens surrounding me. Fuck. No let me die i want to die please i can't be here anymore.