Part 3

Tw mention of sh and homophobic slurs - stay safe <3

Alex's pov-

I woke up with the burning sensation of someone touching my cuts. Wait what the fuck is Harry doing here ; remember when i told you the memory of someone pushing me into the lockers, yeah well that's this dickhead.
He started screaming random shit at me witch unfortunately added to my headache. He ended up storming out with his phone smashed in his hand.How eventful. He literally hates me more than my own father was he the one who saved me? No probably that dude in the car that saved me.

~........~ time skip

Great now i can walk out the hospital with all cameras in my face' i thought whilst getting discharged from the hospital. Shit. Now the whole schools probably going to know what i did and my father. But the person who saved me might be there so thats a good thing right. Shit do i have my phone on me. Yessss. Double plus that it didn't brake. I stepped out the glass doors of the hospital and to my surprise no one was there. Oh who the duck am i kidding it seemed like 50 people standing in front of me interrogating me.
"So mr Miller do you know the mystery man who saved you". "No do you know" i snapped.
"Did you know only 4 % of people who jump survive" another called out.
"Yay to me i guess. now i just jumped of a bridge i don't really want to be bombarded with people"and with that i stormed away.

Wow already tenth on American news guess that means most people know.
Great I'm famous for wanting to kill myself and failing because of mystery man.when did i give him a nickname. Oh well. Wait maybe i can find out who saved me i mean he has to be all over the news. So there i was at my local bus station like a mad man scrolling. It seemed as if three hours had passed and no sign of MY mystery man. Ugh. How do i find him when I'm the centre of attention. I'm the centre of attention. I used to only be known in high school as the boy who got a Brocken rib off mr. Dick face (aka Harry.)

()()()()() time skip ()()()()()

Great now i have to see my father. I beat he'll send me back to the hospital with another broken rib or maybe he could've threw me down they stairs or maybe. My thoughts were suddenly obstructed by a hug. Now who the fuck is that i mean not gonna lie he hugged me once in his life and that was when we were at the beach. That day was perfect. Then i realised the trail of cameras behind me. Wow typical show off dad he needs to be the centre of attention or else he'll kill me. Literally.

After being dragged inside oh what did i expect a punch to my stomach had almost sent me flying right back outside unfortunately that wasn't the case. He picked me up from my collar and resumed eye contact with me whilst practically spitting words at me such as.
" you little gay shit, when i find out who saved you I'll kill them, you deserve to rot in hell." Then he finished of the sentence with a literal spit to the face and also a black eye.

I ran to my 'room' as fast as i could to see if any of my books were ruined. Fucked all of them are fucked. But not my favourites i hope because i put my favourites behind the wardrobe so he didn't harm them. Wow i care about them more than i care about my self. I suddenly found my favourites in perfect condition. I ment all squealed. How gay can i get. Oh yea and i said 'room' beacuse all there is, is a mattress a wardrobe and a bookshelf so ye it's a lot but the memories are more. But now i should sleep it's got to around 12 and the longer it gets the more i think. And there's school tommorow all eyes on me. Yay (peep the sarcasm.)

707 words
A/N
HI HOPE YOU'VE ALL HAD A GREAT DAY AND ILL TRY TO KEEP YOU UPDATED SOON