Part4 ~ school

Alex pov-

Beep
BEEP
BEEP
"Shut the goddamn clock of or I'll throw it at the window" my dad bellowed from his room. Time to get up for school and live life. Another day another couple heartbeats another cut...
I hate school; if i had a list of things i hate it would come close third after myself and my dad.

/\ time skip to walking into sch /\

One foot in the school that smells of boys cologne and flowery perfume in all its intoxicating glory two steps in and cue it ;All eyes on me.
"Take a photo pin it to you're wall and jerk off to it maybe it'll last longer" i said earning a few snickers and mumbles. I get it I'm not the most likeable person but apparently i can be funny when i am sarcastic but that's me you're stereotypical gay depressed loner with sarcasm bigger than the Eiffel Tower. Just then a newspaper glided to my feet. "I hope there isn't a dead rat in there but I'll see what's on it-"
"Alright stop staring and go do the random shit you people do" a voice echoed threw the hallway as people get back to what they where doing.
HEADLINE NEWS : BOY JUMPS IFF BRIDGE LEAVING THE ONE AND ONLY 'MYSTERY MAN' SAVING HIM. Catchy title and nickname just as the thought made its way three my brain my bestest freind in the whole entire world Harry cue the vomit walked up to me.
"Look i don't care what you want just follow me." He said already walking. On the way there we earned a couple of glances by a couple i mean the whole school. He bought me to behind the boys bathroom and whispered.
"You need to forget who saved you okay nothing like that is ever gonna happen again so keep you're mouth shut and keep up the mystery man act otherwise i swear to god I'll kill you" and with that heat walked away leaving my mind about to combust