Part 7

Walking back downstairs, I smiled to myself thinking about my whole interaction with Suga. He was honestly the sweetest and most passionate person underneath his hard, intimidating exterior. I slightly cringed at myself, though, for trying to kiss him and then him rejecting me... I tried to shake it off.

I had asked him if he wanted to go back down to the party because I was ready, but he said he had to call someone back so he would catch up with me later.

Taking a seat at the kitchen island, I rubbed my temples suddenly feeling a small headache coming on.

"You good?" Someone asked behind me.

"Oh, RM. Hey, yeah I'm good."

He bent down and examined my eyes. "You don't look so good."

I gave him a tired smile. "Long night."

The tall, dimpled boy took a seat beside me at their kitchen island. "I can imagine. Hopefully it'll cheer you up to know that JK, Jin, and V kicked those two assholes out."

I grinned. "I saw. That definitely made my night."

RM sent me a sweet eye smile and then looked around a few times. "Where's Yoongi-ah?"

"He's in his room. Like you said, he wanted some alone time for a bit before coming back down."

"Oh, you saw him?" RM asked.

"Yeah, we hung out in his room for a little while," I explained, unintentionally smiling as I did so.

RM slowly nodded. "Oh, okay. I'm glad you guys got to talk and stuff."

"Me too."

A slight silence ensued and I twiddled with my thumbs. My headache was still present so I slightly dropped my head into my hands and massaged my temples once more.

"Are you sure you're alright?" RM asked me with concern in his eyes.

"I'm fine, Namjoon. Just a little headache is all."

He abruptly got up from his seat causing me to jolt upwards. "I can get you some Advil for your headache."

I waved my hands in front of me rapidly. "No, no! You don't have to do that! I'm okay, I promise."

Namjoon ignored me and quickly left to go find me the medicine. I giggled to myself at how eager he was to find the Advil and then winced at the pain my head was giving me.

Not five minutes later, Namjoon arrived with a proud look of accomplishment on his face. He held the bottle of pills up high as if it was a trophy.

"I've got the drugs!" He announced.

"Did I hear someone say drugs?" Some random kid poked their head into the kitchen with red, half open eyes.

Namjoon's face contorted into one of surprise mixed with disgust as he protectively hid the Advil pill bottle behind his hands.

"Not for you," he said turning away. The druggie kid shrugged before taking a hit out of his weed pen and disappearing.

With an amused smirk, I watched him make his way over to me with a bounce in his step. He extended his hand out and I gratefully accepted the pill bottle.

"Thank you, sir. Now I just need water," I muttered to myself.

"I can get you water," Namjoon exclaimed and made to get up.

I raised my brow and grabbed at his sleeve, holding him in place.

"RM, you don't have to get me water. I can get it myself," I said, slightly confused. Did he think my legs were broken or something?