Chapter 1.

Stella POV.

Everyone is playing on the park but me I'm sitting on a tree branch thinking of my life.

*Flashback*

Mom“ Danny you sure your able to drive.

Dad“ *laughs* Yes dear hey Stella you got the picnic basket *smile's*.

Stella“ Y-yes.

Dad“ *laughs* That's my girl!

We were driving to the park like we did every Saturday but suddenly my Dad started to pass out.

Mom“ STELLA GET DOWN!

A truck crashed into the car everything went black. Until I opened my eyes my parents lifeless bodies being pulled out and I crawled out.

Officer“ HEY THEIRS A KID IN HERE!

I made it out and the medics help me up and took me to the hospital.

*End of flashback*

And that's how I ended up in this orphanage I've been here sense I was 12.

I hear the bell and climb off the tree and I follow the kids inside just I make my way to the kitchen I bump into the headmistress Tina Winters.

Tina“ Hi dear just the person I was looking for!

Stella“ Wh-What i-is i-it?

Tina“ sense tomorrow will be your 16th birthday I thought I tell you to pack your bags.

Stella“ D-did I d-do s-somethig?

Tina“ Oh dear no I thought you would wanna meet your knew family *smile*.

I smile and run to my room and start packing.

??“ Good the freak is leaving.

??“ Hey be nice she's been a kind girl.

??“ Sure all she ever do is sit in a tree and do nothing she never interacted with us unless it's breakfast and lunch and dinner.

I keep my smile up even though it hurts to what their saying.

I finish packing and I head to the door but I get blocked by Kendall she's about 7 years old.

Kendall“ Before you go here.

She gives me a beatened up teddy with one buttoned eye.

Stella“ Th-Thanks Ke-Kendall.

She smiles and I smile to and I head downstairs and I see Tina with tears falling.

Tina“ I'll miss you dear.

I step outside and I see a woman and her husband.

Aurelia“ You must be Stella!

She pulls me in a hug and helps me put my bags in the car.