Chapter 4.

Stella POV.

I wake up in a dark room and I feel my hair damp and wet but it doesn't look like water.

I hear a door open and I see it's Cyrus who's looking all happy.

Cyrus" Oh Stella come out we gotta surprise for you.

I walk towards him and he gives me a smile that rubs me the wrong way.

Cyrus" Well come on follow me.

He takes my hand and leads me upstairs as we exit the door I notice I was in the basement.

Stella" Um?

Cyrus leads me to another set of stairs and leads me to a bedroom that's saying red flag.

Stella" Wh-What i-is th-this?

Cyrus" Aw it's your room baby!

I look at Cyrus with confusion until I get shoved into the room and the door closes.

What the hell is going on!?
I try to open the door but it's locked I try to kick the door but it doesn't budge.

Cyrus POV.

I'm making some waffles and I notice Christina looking through a pile of dresses.

Cyrus" Babe what are you doing?

Christina" Well we both know she can't wear those clothes all day so I'm looking for what would be cute on her.

Cyrus" I thought we have her naked for the first few days just to see what she does.

I laugh at the idea.

Stella POV.

I'm sitting in the corner of the room thinking of what life's has done to me!

The door opens and walks in Cyrus with waffles and a bowel of berries.

Cyrus“ Here's Breakfast!

He sets them on the cupboard and picks me up and sits me on the bed and gives me the plate.

He takes the fork and cuts into the waffle and holds it to my mouth.

Cyrus“ Say Ah.

I look at him as if he was crazy he gives me a glare.

Cyrus“ Open your mouth.

I open it and starts feeding me which is awkward.

Cyrus“ Aw your blushing!