Part 1.

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place after the events of the movie)

(ZaneChan505 and qwertuno and -RENN1E And SilentReadersMatter and joycethebooklover
and Mycurrentfandom)

(Picture up above is the ocs. Pipp (The mouse, she belong to qwertuno). And Ivy (The green haired doll.) and Louis (Lou). Credit to qwertuno for the picture. Check out their deviant art account DarkofSTP. They're amazing!)

(This a is a spin off of my story. Dance with death. Check it out, it's the main thing lol.)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

"What the fuck, Lou?"

He doesn't even flinch from the harsh tone. He knows the meaningfulness behind the tone. He's touched Ivy's worried so much.

He shrugged. "Yeah, I shot the guy."

"Why?"

"He's a dick."

"You idiot."

Ivy patched the wound. Wrapping the bandage around the stuff losing hole, ignoring Louis' hissed of pain making her feel bad.

"This is why our worlds don't collide." Ivy whispered softly, pinching the bridge of her nose. "We can't do where you get hurt following me on a bounty."

Louie chuckled bitterly. Dusting the blood off much as he could. The wound barley bothered him anyway. Pain ceased very quickly in this world.

"Don't be reckless."

Ivy dared to even sneak a peek. Pipp slept on the couch blissfully oblivious for the hell happening around them all to cause tension.

"That's why I do it." Ivy hissed softly. "It gets the money, money gets weapons, weapons protect the body of its holder."

She held back a sob. Ever since meeting the two dolls, Ivy found it easier to open up the walls built up over the years in sudden isolation.

"You taught me not to be alone."

Ivy cupped Louis' face softly, savouring his scent. A gesture seen as romantic. But really, she needed extra reassurance of never being abandoned.

Should I let go? No, she's emotional.

Lou allowed a hug occasionally. Pipp's eyes opened a crack to watch the scene unfold, narrowing them ever so slightly in suspicion.

"Please."

She whispered to herself mainly. Well aware of the muscular arms wrapping around in shock and uncertainty in response.

"Do not fucking die on me."

(A/N: Hey guys, hope you enjoyed the chapter~😁)

(Vote, and comment if you like this~😚)

(Hoped you enjoyed this little fic~😘)