Part 6.

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place after the events of the movie)

(ZaneChan505 and qwertuno and -RENN1E And SilentReadersMatter and joycethebooklover
and Mycurrentfandom)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Sometimes, Ivy fucking cringed.

Her family (words couldn't describe how right it felt when she said two). How should she said this in kind and gentle way-

No, they're fucked.

She watched in amusement as Louis argued with the the doll, green, rabbit ears that constantly either went up or down.

The shadows did their best to conceal Ivy's form.

Banished. Isolated. Terms associated whenever Louis' mentioned. The bad side's only thing to surfaced.

"You have others?!"

"Yep." Louis argued nonchalantly. He honestly could not give a duck. "And it ain't your business."

"It is."

What's his name? Oh yeah, Ox answers again,  Ivy wanted to slap the shit out of him.

Pipp's already considering it. She glared viscously.

"That child is being corrupted by you." Ox stepped foward, big mistake really. He obviously is oblivious to Louis' true nature. "Give her here."

Pipp blankly slides off Louis' shoulders, waking forward mockingly, suddenly being lost behind the man just holding her protectively.

"She's mine." Louis growled possessively. Eyes turning red, hand holding a pistol ready. "My child. My doll. My little girl."

Each words is mentioned with an emphasis.

"mINe."

He stepped forward now, clutching Ox by the collar. Ivy decided to reveal herself from shadows now.

"I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE."

She doesn't fine until the beats inside. Ivy fought against poison along enough to resist the urge into blacking out.

"Dickhead."

Lou picked up Pipp, walking out the apartment.

"Where are you going?"

"Finding a new hideout."

Ivy looked at the clock.

"It's Three AM."

"You can walk."

"You fucking suck."

(A/N: Hey guys, hope you enjoyed the chapter~😁)

(Vote, and comment if you like this~😚)

(Hoped you enjoyed this little fic~😘)