Part 2.

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place after the events of the movie)

(ZaneChan505 and qwertuno and -RENN1E And SilentReadersMatter and joycethebooklover
and Mycurrentfandom)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Louis scraped the knife down his skin.

One would say self-harming caused the person to die of cut just in the wrong place. One mistake in the skin, blood spills everywhere and said person is dead.

That one that would say that is a dumbass.

Louis guarded his heart from the pain of attachment. Forgetting things in life such as the basic needs of interaction and social cues.

He could safely say Pipp is correct in him as a twat.

"What are you thinking?!" She roared. The mouse actually looked cute with the flushed face. "You. Are. A. Pain. I don't know how you do it."

Louis folded his arms. A defence mechanism built a long time ago. Acted enough to become noticeable overtime. Mentally, he sucked at lying.

Physically, Louis covers up the sadness.

"It helps." Is all the excuse. "It helps. This world swallows you up whole and breaks me. I need a way to release the thoughts-.."

Of killing my self.

The unsaid words hung in the air. Pipp shakes in either anger or frustration. Louis can't quite tell. She looks up on sympathy.

Something rarely adorned on the mouse's features.

"Sometimes I wonder if I can live to."

"...We all die eventually."

They both turned to see Ivy leaning against the air. Hands in pockets (albeit clenched, Lou observes the blood dribbling down).

"It's like a lyrics I heard once."

Ivy thought inside her mind. Trying to remember a distant mentors. She smiled kindly. Louis and Pipp flinched at the gesture.

It doesn't reach Ivy's eyes.

"We live, we love, we lie."

Lou hummed the song. It suddenly reached into the darkness, pulling the light. He gasped, hugging himself in attempt to stop the pain.

"I-I have t-to go."

He sprinted into the bathroom, slamming the door unintentionally behind him. He hunched down on the floor. Louis laughed bitterly, standing to reach the mirror.

"I'm in Control."

Blue eyes stared back. He'd always been an entity.

He's cruel enough to laugh at the true Lou.

"Aww, I'm here now." He touched the mirror, tracing a finger down. He'd been born of trauma. "You put me here, Lou. I'm Louis. A nickname."

The razor dragged down as if on command. Blood sealed our slowly, the incoming crimson causing a loud cackle to escape.

"If your real." Louis whispered, tears threatening to down his vision. "Then save me. I...I DON'T wAnT ThEsE mEmoRiEs aNymOre."

He'd been born of trauma as said before. The first thing Louis noticed is pain relieving the emotional stress he'd been created from.

Lou's trauma haunted Louis. He hated washers.

"I'm taking a nap."

He curled up on the bathroom floor. The reflection stared down blankly. He'd long ago lost emotions to the outside world.

Louis is right in one thing.

Pain caused Lou to become trapped and habits to be born. He felt somewhat sorry for his warden. Self-harm always has reason for forming.

It only matters if help comes afterwards.

(A/N: Hey guys, hope you enjoyed the chapter~😁)

(Vote, and comment if you like this~😚)

(Hoped you enjoyed this little fic~😘)