Part 7.

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place after the events of the movie)

(ZaneChan505 and qwertuno and -RENN1E And SilentReadersMatter and joycethebooklover
and Mycurrentfandom)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

"Stand. The fuck. Back."

Louis' standing in the darkness, staring into the soulless eyes trying to kill him. It's a silly reason.

He snores.

Yes, Ivy's standing there with a knife and a crazy determined look for his demise. Because he snores.

"Jesus Christ, Iv."

It's the first time he's called her by a nickname. It oddly make Ivy's heart flutter. She doesn't have a crush on him.

Though, sharing a bed maybe a sign to any reader we wanna be together when there is a perfectly LG vial explanation.

You see, there was only one bed. And so, both Ivy and Louis agreed to share. Pipp got another room fine the hall.

And Ivy wanted to kill no because of snoring.

No wonder she's fucked up.

He wonders what happened in the past.

Ivy understood his look. She's seen it too many times not to not recognise the curiosity. She decided to tell him anyway.

"I once got to taught to fight." She started casually. "I got a good mentor. His name's Damian. He gave me...parts."

Louis arched a brow. She gestured and he blushed.

"No wonder you seem...different."

"He tortured and gave me tits and a hole where dolls can stick there dicks in."

"I don't want to imagine that."

Ivy jumped in the bed. "Too late, fucko."

He only chuckled as he got in the bed. Louis took off his hoodie, revealing his upper torso. Ivy snucked a peek.

So many scars.

"I once fell in love."

"Yep."

"It ended in a shit shot. I was a vet doll." She snorted at Louis' amused expression. "Ironic, yes. I like animals, okay? My kid though..."

Ivy's breath hitched as she tried to control it.

"She abandoned me."

Louis immediately held her in his arms. He doesn't hold romantic feeling, he isn't capable anymore. But he can help be of comfort.

"Shhh." He gently cupped her chin. "I...Lou couldn't get to the big world. We all payed the price; I was born. We're both traumatised."

He's glad Pipp is asleep. She doesn't need to hear this depressing talk. He can't ruin innocence.

"We're both protecting each other."

"I love you."

Ivy confessed casually. Louis takes a strand of hair behind her ears, seeing crimson eyes in the dark.

"Love ya to, sister."

He whispered to a now sleeping Ivy. One would mistaken them to be a couple. Guess what?

One is a dumbass to assume the wrong thing.

(A/N: Hey guys, hope you enjoyed the chapter~😁)

(Vote, and comment if you like this~😚)

(Hoped you enjoyed this little fic~😘)