Neville Longbottom<3

Neville Longbottom's Mommy

I was sitting in class trying to focus on the notes I was writing down as Snape was talking in his dreadfully low voice. But I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching me. I looked around the room, then finally my eyes met with Neville Longbottom's. When I stopped turning my head and held the awkward eye contact, his eyes went wide and his cheeks turned red. I smiled at him and he quickly dropped his head and wrote something down in his notebook.

"Professor Snape, may I speak to you?"

Everyone turned to see who it was, but I already knew it was Professor McGonagall.

"In my classroom" She said, making Snape walk towards her

He closed the door behind him, and everyone waited a couple seconds before talking to one another. I looked back at Neville and he was still writing something down. I got up from my seat and snuck up behind him. When I looked down at his paper, I saw my name.

Mrs. Y/n Longbottom, with little hearts all around it

I touched his shoulder and he jumped so high, he almost hit the ceiling.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you" I said with a giggle

He didn't move a muscle, so I stepped to his side. He had a horrified look on his face and refused to look up at me.

"Can I see this?" I asked before taking is notebook off of his desk

"No! Don't!" He quietly pleaded

I smiled at him and started to flip through the pages. He let out a defeated groan and hid his face under his arms. I found my name on almost every page, I didn't think much of it, until I flipped to page and saw my face... and my hair...and my naked body sprawled on his bed with the words "Good boy" written near my cheek.

"Did you draw this?" I asked in a quiet whisper

He nodded his head and turned red again

I leaned down close to his face

"Well I think you did a great job" I whispered into his ear

He instantly froze, and when I looked down I could see that he had an erection

Impressive

"Is that for me?" I asked, placing my hand on his thigh

He looked down at my hand and let out a little whimper

"Save that for later, meet me in my dorm after classes"

I set his notebook back onto his desk and walked away. A couple minutes later Snape marched back in, continuing with his lecture.

Class soon ended, and students started leaving. I walked by Neville, sending him a quick wink. After all my classes had ended, I made my way to my dorm, trying to hurry so I could clean up a bit. After a couple minutes of tidying up, I heard a soft knock. I opened the door and saw Neville staring at the ground and playing with his shirt.

"Won't you come in?" I asked

He stepped inside the room, closing the door behind him.