George Weasley<3

I missed you guys!! This is actually part 2 to the previous story (Fred Weasley's Toy) Sorry if it's a bit messy luvs

A Convincing Argument

I closed the box and held it close to my chest. I heard a creak come from behind the door and saw a shadow at the bottom of it.

Fred was listening.

I looked at George, his eyes were staring into mine and his eyebrows were furrowed. He smiled a bit and put his hand on my shoulder. My heart was beating so fast, I didn't know what to do.

"George, I love you." I said to him

"I need to think about this... I just need to... I need to go to bed." I said to him, and to Fred.

"Y/n wait-" George said as I sped towards my room.

This can't be happening. First Fred and I have sex and now Goerge wants to be my boyfriend. I must be dreaming... or having a nightmare, I really can't tell. I finally stopped at my door. I stood there looking at the box. I leaned my head onto the door and let out a sigh.

Why?

I walked into the empty room and sat on the end of my bed. I don't know what to do, I love George, he's always been there for me and I could absolutely see myself being in a healthy and loving relationship with him. But Fred, he makes me feel so good. I wouldn't mind having a friend with benefits either, I mean it is on my bucket list.

I need to choose though, I can't have both. I would never cheat on George if we got together, I never want to risk our friendship no matter what.

I needed to get out of these clothes, they smell like Fred. I tossed the box onto my bed and took everything off and started rummaging through my clothes looking for something comfortable. As I was pulling a shirt out of my drawer my door swung open.

"I need to speak with you" It was George

I stood there looking at him with only a shirt covering my naked body. George saw that I didn't have anything on and backed up into the door, shutting it as he went back. He turned away from me and put his head on the door.

"George are you fucking kidding me? Not even a knock?" I said

"I am so so sorry but, I need to talk to you" He said back

I put the shirt on and found some bottoms and put those on too. I cleared my throat and he turned back to me and let out a sigh. I looked at the ground. I couldn't look at him, I felt horrible.

"Come" I said sitting on my bed and gesturing towards the space next to me. "I'm sorry for running away George, I was just shocked."

He rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled. "You really didn't know, wow, either I'm really bad at flirting or you are really dumb"

I glared at him and he turned red

"Sorry, that's not what I mean"

I turned towards him and grabbed his hand. I have to tell him what I did... if I ever want to have a relationship with him.

"Geroge, I have to tell you something, but please don't hate me." I took a deep breath and he squeezed my hand. "I... Fred and I had sex." I closed my eyes and squeezed his hand back.

He pulled his hand away from mine and scooted away from me. "When?"

"...While you were getting the necklace"

"Fuck Y/n"

'I'm sorry, I really didn't know you liked me, and if I did I would have never even thought about it. I'm only telling you because I want to be with you George. I don't want there to be anything that could damage our relationship, I don't want any secrets." I said while holding back tears.