People!

(Ok, so in the next few chapters it's probably gonna be in Sara's POV because I don't have the brain to think of my own things rn. (It's 2 in the morning.) So, in this chapter the first half is gonna be in Y/N's POV then Sara's)

:)

Y/N's POV

"Ugh..." I open my eyes to see that I land on a huge cushion. "Huh...?" I sit up to see where I was. I was in a blue room with neon blue lines. "Where am I...?" I mutter under my breath. Look to the side to see a girl with orange hair unconscious. "Hello...?" I say to her. She didn't respond.

I heard footsteps behind me.

I turn towards the footsteps to see a blond haired man. I turn back to the orange haired girl to see if she was awake. She wasn't, so I started to poke her cheek. (Not THAT cheek)

"Hey. Get up." The blond man said. The girl slowly opens her eyes. "Hellooo? You can’t sit there stupefied forever, miss." "Eh…? Where is this…?" "Beats me…" Then he walked away. "Ah…"

I turn around to see the rest.

"Who the hell’re you guys?! Where even is this?!" A reckless woman yelled. "Like we’ve got any idea ourselves! Calm down, lady!" A giant told her. "Is there no one here who can explain?!" A girl with overalls asked. "Just what is going on…? How troubling…" A man in an apron mumbled.

I looked to the right to see... 'Gin...!' I stood up and speedwalked to him. "Gin!" I say in a quiet tone so only me and him can hear. "Hm...?" He turns to me. "Y/N!"

I opened my arms and hugged him. Gin returned the hug.

"I'm so happy to see you...!" "I'm happy to see you, too, meow...!"

We released from the hug. "So," A voice started. Me and Gin turn to the voice. "You two are friends?" A beanie guy asked. I nod. "Yes. Why do you ask?" I say as tilt me head. "I was just wondering..."

Sara's POV
'What in the world… is happening?' I thought to myself. I started to look around. In the center, there’s a discussion happening centered around a single man.

"Now hold on a second! We should confirm what each of us knows." The blond man told the people around him. "That’s all well and good… But I don’t even know where this is!" The woman in overalls said. "I had quite a terrible experience earlier… So I can't remain calm… Mwahaha." A man in a suit laughed.

They seem pretty confused. Then, my eyes landed on a specific someone.

'Huh…? Joe…?' I look closely at his neck. 'He’s also wearing… one of those collars…'

With a shiver, I touched my own neck. There was… something…

'A collar…?!' I tug on the metal that was on my neck. 'Can’t… get it off…!'

Everyone here had a collar put on them…!

I remove my hands from my neck. Looking right, I notice an especially restless woman.

"Graaah!! We’ve been abducted! By some crazy assholes!!" The punk lady yelled. The strange child jumps. "Be quiet, meow!! Don’t scream in my ear, woof!!" "Miss, can you please stop yelling?" The formal kid asked politely. The beanie man sweatdropped. "H… hey now… Fighting’s no good."

I could feel the tension in the air.

'There’s even two grade-school-age kids…?'

Then, I turned to the opposite direction. Some slightly calmer people are talking on the left.

"What’s goin’ on…? Feels like we’re wrapped up in somethin’ outrageous." The red-haired giant said. The man in an apron nods. "Yes… It would appear so.'

'Huh… Have I seen this person somewhere?'

"…Ooooh…"

The girl squatting seems terribly frightened.

'Did something happen…?!'

I looked back at the center group. Their discussion was still going on. Finally, my head was starting to clear.

'There are 12 people here, including myself… All of us are wearing collars…' I look at Joe. '…Why isn’t Joe coming over to me? Has he not noticed I’m awake?'

I stood up and ran to him. "Joe!" He turned around. "Good… So you’re okay." I said in relief. "…Who’re you?" Joe asked with a straight face. "Wh…!!"

What kind of joke was that…

"What are you saying?! I’m Sara! Did you forget your own friend’s face?!" Joe didn't respond. 'Don’t tell me… He’s seriously saying he doesn’t know me or something…?' "Could you be the Sara who’s a terrible swimmer?"

"Whuh… J… Joe! This is not the time for jokes!!"

"My bad, my bad! Hahaha!"

"Hmm… Joe and Sara, eh… You two are friends?" The blond man said. "Eh…? Y… Yes, we are…" "Thanks for that. Joe here wasn’t speaking up, see… Must’ve been wary of something… Wouldn’t even tell me his name." Then, he turned to everyone.

"Alright, everybody, listen up. I bet we’re all thinking the same thing. What is this place? Why was I brought here? And about all you know is who you are."

"What are you getting at, I wonder…?"

"How about we give introductions? Should ease the suspicion a little, at least."

"Introductions, you say…?"

"Not a whole lot else we can do." The blond man turns to me. "Am I right, Sara?"

"Huh…? You’re asking me…? Well, true… I want to confirm our situation." "…See, the calm ones know what to say."

"Okay, once you’re ready, it’s introduction time. Just tell me when, Sara." I nod. I close my eyes and took a deep breath. "Right then. Time to give introductions?" "Yes." "Okie-dokie."

💛Word count: 934💛

(I don't know why but I love it when Keiji says "Okie-dokie". Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and if there's any mistakes in this chapter, please let me know.)

💛Posted: June 18, 2021💛