The Yellow Box

Y/Ns' POV
Kanna went limp and fell onto Miss Chidouins' lap after her scream. We all came close to the two girls. "Sara. How's Kanna looking...?" Miss Yabusame asked. Miss Chidouin answered. "It looks like she's passed out..."

Miss Yabusame clutched her hands. "Dammit, this is some messed up shit! She DIED...?! What the hell'd this poor girl do, huh?! Does this culprit even got a heart?!" "Seems like... this isn't some joke or a prank." Mr. Hiyori muttered to himself.

Miss Egokoro started to shake. "I... I don't like this... This is too awful... just too..." "Hey now, everybody, don't lose your cool. You've got your friendly policeman here." Mr. Tazuna turns to Mr. Shinogi. "Hey, Keiji! You're the reliable one here! What should we do?!"

"...You've sure changed your tune. Well, first things first. Why don't we confirm what each of us has found in this place?" Mr. Satou nods on agreement. "That sounds like a good plan." "Zat's just what I was thinkin' of saying! See, I picked up this thing." Mr. Burgerberg pulls out a yellow box with three keyholes.

"It's a huge box, meow!" "Bet you could fit a whole watermelon in there..." "Was this... from the First Trial?" Mr. Hiyori asked. "Yep. Though I mean, bringin' this box was the point of the First Trial."

'Ah. So, people had different first trials...'

"Say what?! Did some people have different First Trials?" Mr. Tazuna said in shock. "We can discuss that later. First off, let's open up this box." Mr. Shinogi said. I raise my hand. "I'm sorry but it isn't gonna open. The box has three keyholes." I say as I point at the three holes that was on the box. "Sara, do you have any ideas?"

Miss Chidouin off-guard when Mr. Shinogi asked her. "Wha...! Me?" Mr. Shinogi smirked. "I just like catching you off-guard." Miss Chidouin sighs, took out a red key from her skirt pocket, and stuck the key in the keyhole.

The key fits perfectly in the hole. "Sara! Can we use our key, too?!" Miss Egokoro asked. "Let's try it!" Miss Egokoro gave Miss Chidouin her key. "Oh... and I wonder if Kanna..." Miss Chidouin went to Kannas' body and searched her clothes. She took out a red key and stared at it with a sad look.

She then went to the yellow box and stuck the two keys in.

The other two keys also fit perfectly.

"Alright, this might be dangerous, so leave it to the policeman. And it's open." Mr. Shinogi said. Mr. Burgerberg gave him the box.

Mr. Shinogi opened the box and looked inside. When he looked inside, his eyebrows raised. "What's inside?" Miss Chidouin asked the poilceman. "Ahh... you might not want to look."

Unfortunately, she saw what was inside before Keiji could speak. Inside was... a persons' head...

Miss Chidouins' eyes widened. "Waaah!"

"Noooo!!"

"F-For real...?!"

"Wait..." Mr. Hiyori said. Everyone looked at him. "Isn't it just a doll?" "Huh?!" Mr. Shinogi picked up the doll head and looked at it. "Oh, you're right." He looked back to the box. "Hm? A letter?" He set the head down and picked up the letter.

Find my body.
Bring me back.
For I don't have arms or legs.

"Find her body...?" "Where could the body be?" Mr. Satou questioned. "Do we even need to find it, meow? This could be a trap, woof!"

"That's true. I don't think there's any need to do what the letter says... Think it's about time we search outside of this room?" Mr. Hiyori suggested. "I... Isn't that dangerous?" Miss Egokoro asked. "I wanna get back home... Can't stand to jus' sit still here."

"L-Let's move in groups!"

"So that no one does anything suspicious... Right?" Mr. Tazuna stared at the detective. Miss Egokoro sniffed. "I'm scared... If there's some other horrible device like the First Trial..." Miss Yabusame puts a hand on her shoulder.

"Me and Nao can look after Kanna. If you guys're in danger, haul ass back here."

We all agreed and spilt into groups.

"Gin, who do you wanna group with?" I asked. "I wanna go with the old guy, meow." I nod. We went towards Professor Mishima.

"Hey, Professor Mishima," I called out. "Hm?" Professor Mishima turned around. "Ah, Y/N, Gin. What do you need?" He asked. "Can we explore with you?" I ask him. "Yes you may."

Me, Gin, and Professor Mishima went into the first passage.

____________________

Haha, sorry for not updating, I was working on my other YTTD book-

I also made a new cover!

Hope yall like it! (Please don't steal it- If you find someone trace it or claim that it's theirs then please tell them to stop-)